OCCRA
Go to Post The flux capacitor should have been allowed under the flowchart as long as it met the single component maximum cost. I did check with Digikey and they no longer carry the line. - Al Skierkiewicz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 01:06 PM
They're trusting ME with a Kickoff?
AKA: @WmLeverette, @GarnetSq, @SCRIW...
FRC #4901 (Garnet Squadron); FLL #7016/7017 (Garnet Squadron Alfa/Bravo)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
Billfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond repute
If you could take one FIRST-related picture of you...

...and remove it from the record because you look goofy/are acting goofy/had a horrible hair day/are picking your nose in it, what would it be?

Mine would have to be....

http://www.d5robotics.com/pics/thumbs/IMG_3065.jpg (warning: freaking huge image--388kb)

This was most of our team after Palmetto on Saturday. Some folks had gone home (the joys of being on home field), but this is a large representation of the folks. And I look like a complete and total nut case.

(I'm going to be very interested to see if Dave replies to this thread.)
Billfred's World Tour: USC Kickoff Palmetto CMP Robot Rodeo Manchester Kickoff Florida Palmetto CMP Capital Clash USC Kickoff FVC Orangeburg Florida Peachtree Palmetto CMP Mission Mayhem Exploding Bacon Vex Event Duel on the Delaware CalGames USC Kickoff Florida Chesapeake Palmetto CMP BattleCry Mission Mayhem Brunswick Eruption 6 Clemson Kickoff Chesapeake Palmetto CMP IRI TNT Greenville Tech Scrimmage Bayou Palmetto CMP IRI GRITS TNT Bayou Palmetto CMP IRI Citadel Kickoff Peachtree Palmetto CMP IRI TNT SCRIW Citadel Kickoff Peachtree Palmetto Championship IRI SCRIW II Chapin Kickoff Palmetto South Florida IRI SCRIW III Chapin Kickoff SC FTC CMP Palmetto SC FLL CMP Orlando CMP Midknight Mayhem SCRIW IV USC Kickoff (51,610.5 miles, and still on a mission from Bob)

Rule #1: Do not die. Rule #2: Be respectful. Rule #3: Be safe. Rule #4: Follow the handbook.

Last edited by Billfred : 12-10-2004 at 01:07 PM. Reason: size warning
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 01:51 PM
AKA: Cory McBride
FRC #0254 (The Cheesy Poofs)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Cory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Cory
Re: If you could take one FIRST-related picture of you...

Ummmm, definitely the one my team has of me with gummy bears in my nose on the plane to Atlanta.

I think it's pretty self explanatory :-P

Ok... I lied. This is it

Last edited by Cory : 12-11-2004 at 12:58 AM.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 03:03 PM
falling can be fun
AKA: Heidi Foster
FRC #0116 (Epsilon Delta)

MissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond reputeMissInformation has a reputation beyond repute

All of them. Since I do most of the photography, there's not many of me to begin with but I look goofy in all that there are.

Billfred, Billfred, Billfred... why do I get the feeling that you are looking for photo caption contest material? Most of the photos of me never get posted because I delete them (the power of being the one who edits the photos). However there are a few that make me cringe (like the pickle one or pig-tail one or the strawberry shoelace licorice one) because I don't always get my way (in other words, I wasn't allowed to delete them, and there have been big fights over the posting of these pictures!).

I'll give you one for example: In this picture I was smugly telling Eric that I would make sure that this picture didn't make it onto the web page. And I did delete it. But Eric snuck (snook? sneaked?) it back in.

Heidi
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 03:27 PM
updates this status less than FB!
AKA: the one who "will break into your thoughts..."
FRC #0237 (Black Magic)

Elgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond reputeElgin Clock has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Elgin Clock

I'm not falling for your tricks Billfred, you're just looking for new pics for your caption contest.. I'm onto your plan.. Tricky..

With that said, I would probably have to say...
Umm...

*I'm gonna regret this*

I have one pic from New Haven, CT home of the UTC regional in 2002.
After wearing the pants to NYC and winning the regional, I thought that we would have doubled the luck in New Haven if I wore the shirt that matched...

Thus I give you, my outfit for the team party at the UTC regional in 2002.
http://www.team237.com/gallery/New-H...NH_02_PARTY_ME

And, I'm the one who uploaded this picture to our gallery. What was I thinking? Oh well, I'm not one to deny that I have done stupid things.

Haven't we all?

Last edited by Elgin Clock : 12-10-2004 at 03:30 PM.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 03:28 PM
They're trusting ME with a Kickoff?
AKA: @WmLeverette, @GarnetSq, @SCRIW...
FRC #4901 (Garnet Squadron); FLL #7016/7017 (Garnet Squadron Alfa/Bravo)

Billfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond repute

For the record, no picture posted on this thread will be thrown into the caption contest hopper just because it's in this thread. (Now, if any other day of the week I would have put it in the hopper, then that's a horse of a different color.)

C'mon, asking for pictures like this is too easy. The thrill of the hunt is not to be ignored.
Billfred's World Tour: USC Kickoff Palmetto CMP Robot Rodeo Manchester Kickoff Florida Palmetto CMP Capital Clash USC Kickoff FVC Orangeburg Florida Peachtree Palmetto CMP Mission Mayhem Exploding Bacon Vex Event Duel on the Delaware CalGames USC Kickoff Florida Chesapeake Palmetto CMP BattleCry Mission Mayhem Brunswick Eruption 6 Clemson Kickoff Chesapeake Palmetto CMP IRI TNT Greenville Tech Scrimmage Bayou Palmetto CMP IRI GRITS TNT Bayou Palmetto CMP IRI Citadel Kickoff Peachtree Palmetto CMP IRI TNT SCRIW Citadel Kickoff Peachtree Palmetto Championship IRI SCRIW II Chapin Kickoff Palmetto South Florida IRI SCRIW III Chapin Kickoff SC FTC CMP Palmetto SC FLL CMP Orlando CMP Midknight Mayhem SCRIW IV USC Kickoff (51,610.5 miles, and still on a mission from Bob)

Rule #1: Do not die. Rule #2: Be respectful. Rule #3: Be safe. Rule #4: Follow the handbook.
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Serial Volunteer
AKA: Ed Patterson
FRC #0191 (X-Cats)

Rookie Year: 2002
Koko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond repute

This picture.
I look like a slack jawed idiot.
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-10-2004, 09:55 PM
DSD Development Team
AKA: Noah Santorello
#0564 (Access Denied)
Team Role: Animator

impulse3D is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to impulse3D

Me after a long day at the SBPLI Regional in 2003.
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Gone the way of the dinosaur
AKA: "Big Mike"
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Mike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mike Schroeder Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Schroeder

Can you blame me?

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"-JFK
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Serial Volunteer
FRC #0191 (X-Cats)

Koko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond reputeKoko Ed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike
Can you blame me?

How much did they pay you to put that on?
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-11-2004, 12:57 AM
Gone the way of the dinosaur
AKA: "Big Mike"
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Mike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond reputeMike Schroeder has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mike Schroeder Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Schroeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko Ed
How much did they pay you to put that on?
my Normal hourly wage

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"-JFK

Last edited by Mike Schroeder : 12-11-2004 at 01:02 AM.
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-11-2004, 12:31 PM
Serial Volunteer
FRC #0191 (X-Cats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike
my Normal hourly wage
Oh no.
They're going to PAY me triple time to do that.
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-11-2004, 04:22 PM
GO IRISH
FRC #0177 (Bobcat Robotics)
Team Role: Alumni

Alex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant futureAlex Pelan has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Alex Pelan Send a message via Yahoo to Alex Pelan

It's not on the internet, but evidently, before our flight home from Atlanta last year, I was sleeping in the terminal, and people started putting things on me, so ther'e's a picture of that circulating somewhere.

They're all fakes, if you come across one.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: