Go to Post ...if most of the money comes from sponsors, I have a bit of a problem letting them [the students] charge off a cliff with it. - TimCraig [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
I'm done being quiet!
FRC #0131
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1995
Andy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Grady has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Grady
IMPORTANT: KICKOFF DANCE CANCELED!!

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately due to circumstances with weather and other problems, we regretfully have to cancel the Kickoff Dance Party scheduled for Friday at Daniel Webster College. I appologize for any inconvenience that we have caused as a result for this, and I will be able to field any questions you have. Please spread the word to those who may not have read this message.

Thank you,
Andy Grady

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: