OCCRA
Go to Post Want the TL;DR of it? Keep it simple, effective, and easy to use. - Andrew Schreiber [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Programming
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-18-2005, 05:00 PM
AKA: Marko Rajacic
FRC #1688 (StickShift)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
SPARKY1688 will become famous soon enoughSPARKY1688 will become famous soon enough
programming help?

Were team 1688 staten island, ny we dont get the programming part at all we keep getting errors and etc is there any mentor who could come up and help us?
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-18-2005, 06:00 PM
#1430 (WRONG)
Team Role: Electrical

russell is a name known to allrussell is a name known to allrussell is a name known to allrussell is a name known to allrussell is a name known to allrussell is a name known to all
Re: programming help?

I got to thinking, someone should set up a sort of online programming mentor thing. Like a new team gets put in contact with a veteran team that has programmers to spare, then the new team interacts with them with regards to programming (or other stuff but programming happens to be on a computer).

Sorry Im kinda off topic, But to answer your question I happen to live in Alaska so sorry I cant be of much help. There are a few excellent tutorials under White Papers that can really help. The two I used were both by Chuck Bolin, and one covered general programming, while the other was specifically about autonomous programming.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-18-2005, 07:03 PM
An inspired alumnus
AKA: Jamie Bliss
no team (previously 904 (D-cubed) and 1227 (Techno-Gremlins))
Team Role: Alumni

Astronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud ofAstronouth7303 has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Astronouth7303 Send a message via AIM to Astronouth7303 Send a message via MSN to Astronouth7303 Send a message via Yahoo to Astronouth7303

Indeed. I'm from Michigan. But feel free to IM me if you need help.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-18-2005, 08:27 PM
AI Programmer
AKA: Bob Frank DOT org
FRC #0358 (Hauppauge Robotic Eagles)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2003
AIBob is a splendid one to beholdAIBob is a splendid one to beholdAIBob is a splendid one to beholdAIBob is a splendid one to beholdAIBob is a splendid one to beholdAIBob is a splendid one to beholdAIBob is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to AIBob Send a message via AIM to AIBob Send a message via MSN to AIBob Send a message via Yahoo to AIBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKY1688
Were team 1688 staten island, ny we dont get the programming part at all we keep getting errors and etc is there any mentor who could come up and help us?
If you ever need any specific code help, I could help you with it, I specialize in Autonomous Mode, but I have done the code in other areas. Also, if you have any specific questions.
I recommend you just post them in the forums here at chiefdelphi, there are a lot of programmers here that help a lot of people that are not perfect programmers. Just put a detailed question in it.

#5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-18-2005, 08:30 PM
#0968 (RAWC)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2005
kshot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kshot

Hey, im from team 968, <-californian. You can pm me when ever you need me to tear apart your programming and fix it . thx
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: