OCCRA
Go to Post A good driver will always win over a good robot. - Mike Norton [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Rules/Strategy
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Tie Wrap-Not Cable Tie or Zip tie
AKA: Stephen Denman
FRC #0759 (Systemetric)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Denman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Denman Send a message via AIM to Denman Send a message via MSN to Denman Send a message via Yahoo to Denman
Confusing Shipping date, NYC regional

Section 6 of the competition rules states the robot must be out of our hands for 22nd February, but New York City Regional Event Details on the US FIRST site say the crate containing the Robot must be at the Midwest Conference Service Drayage Site by the preceding day (i.e. Monday 21st February)

I personally think this is a typo, the 21 march being jujst before the competition, but whatis really meant here?

FIRSTWiki.org - Contribute, learn, inspire.

"Teach the way of the GP and the way of the GP shall teach you" - Me
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Former Lord of the Vex
AKA: George Marchant
FRC #0087 (Red Devils)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2000
GeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud ofGeorgeTheEng has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeTheEng
Re: Confusing Shipping date, NYC regional

I beleive it is a typo. The out of hands ship date for all robots is 2/22. Everyone has to have the robot in the hands of FedEx or dryage for the first regional on that date.

The March 21st deadline would be the latest that your robot can show up at NYC's dryage site. The robots always have to be delivered by the shipper a Monday to that Midwest can get everything on the trucks and over to the venue sometime Wed.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: