Your Opinions of the Events...
Hey, i was just wondering a couple things (unless someone already posted this and i missed it)....
1. What was the most Annoying thing at your regional?
2. What was the most fun?
3. Which regional (if you went to 2) did you like best?
4. Were you Happy with your performance?
5. How was the music and the announcer?
6. Team Parties?
1. Most annoying thin woulda been, our sticks! no, i would say the lack of food, cause i was always working.
2. I like the atmosphere at most of them, the people are nice, and the hypnotist @VCU was pretty decent
3. Philly's competition was more ... competitive than VCU's
4. We coulda/shoulda done better...
5. Music was ok, the announcers were great, Go Woody @ Drexel!
6. The team parties were ok, i had to leave early from it.
Re: Your Opinions of the Events...
1) The constant rap music with swears in it. Other than that the whole thing rocked. It seemed more like an off-season comp than an official FIRST event but maybe cause I went to only UTC and Nats. last year. (lots more teams than NYC)
2) Having Dean stop by our pit and talk to us about our expirimental sysytem that allows the robot to be driven by a blind person
3) UTC is this weekend, expect an edit to this post after that (I will make it to UTC darn it, car or no car)
4) Extremely happy with performance. 3rd seeded and Winner of NYC
5) DJ -See note 1. Ok but not as great as I would have liked it to be! Took requests in the beginning then...........
Announcer was always right on the money!
6) Same DJ- even more Rap-nuff said! yuk
(yoinked "some" sodas and ice cream) Never leave an ice cream on a stick in your cooler if there is no ice in there or you will end up with a bag of ice cream! TRUST ME!
Oh yeah and, I did not steal Dean's hat on pupose.....honest!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What to do for events? HELP!||sanddrag||General Forum||2||09-18-2003 11:02 AM|
|2003 off season events calander||dez250||Off-Season Events||4||08-05-2003 04:28 PM|
|As an objective reader, here is my sincere opinions...||Ken Leung||Chit-Chat||31||11-03-2002 01:24 PM|
|As an objective reader, here is my sincere opinions...||Ken Leung||General Forum||10||11-07-2001 11:41 PM|
|countdown to events||Brandon Martus||Announcements||1||10-04-2001 07:55 AM|