OCCRA
Go to Post After all, it's not where you are but the people you're with that make it worth while. - RoboJedi75 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-16-2001, 12:05 AM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
new picture gallery

Hey,

The past few days I've made a new picture gallery that interacts with the forums (user/password/layout). The link to it is in the site navigation drop-down in the upper right. (or go here )

It's not 100% perfect yet, so let me know of any errors, problems, etc.

Everything should've been converted over.

It should be faster, cleaner, easier to expand in the future, etc.
I plan on implementing a search feature, to search the titles & descriptions, etc. Maybe a feature to let the uploader know when their picture has been approved/denied/etc.

Anyway, thats it.
Time for bed.

Last edited by Brandon Martus : 07-16-2001 at 09:28 AM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-16-2001, 05:46 AM
Always be shipping.
no team
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
Jessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond repute
So does this mean that if I post another pic of Amy that it won't get put under my profile name?
Advisor, NE FIRST
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-16-2001, 07:33 AM
busy.
no team

Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
ummm no.
she can upload a picture, and it won't get put under my profile name...

that only applies to 'who am i' pictures though ...

if anybody's uploading a who-am-i picture thats not you, please let me know (via PM or something) that its not you....

#4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-16-2001, 10:01 AM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly
looks nice. i like being able to view more pictures on a page. i hate having to flip thorough all the pages. it wastes time

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-16-2001, 02:22 PM
-
no team

EddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud of
On the first page...

What does The High Priest see? An ancient pic of himself.

???
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-16-2001, 03:06 PM
busy.
no team

oh, if you want to take credit for particular pre-conversion pictures, send me a private message with all of the picid's that belong to you. we lost all record of 'who uploaded what & when' during the conversion. i did manage to salvage the title & description, however.

the easiest way to find the picid is to just hold your mouse over the thumbnail, and look at the url that pops up in the Status Bar at the bottom of your browser: example : ...m/forums/pictures.php?s=&action=single&picid=52&direction=ASC&sort=title&p...

Last edited by Brandon Martus : 07-16-2001 at 03:30 PM.
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-17-2001, 12:17 PM
The_C
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Carolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the rough
The gallery looks great! I like seeing the pics, But the names need to go up with them like on the old forum. Once that gets there it'll be impecable.
C~ya,
Carolyn
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-17-2001, 12:20 PM
-
no team

EddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud of
Yeah, sometimes it's nice when The High Priest can point himself out.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-17-2001, 12:23 PM
busy.
no team

Quote:
Originally posted by Carolyn Duncan
the names need to go up with them like on the old forum.
C~ya,
Carolyn
Do you mean show who uploaded on the thumbnail page?
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-17-2001, 02:52 PM
The_C
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Carolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the rough
Yeah. I kinda lost track of what I was thinking for a minute. The reason I did that is because I saw some pics without names. Does that make sense?
C~ya,
Carolyn

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: