Go to Post "John V-Neun - The Thing / Ken Patton - Mr. Fantastic" I don't think a better description of these two people have ever been posted on ChiefDelphi. - Amanda Morrison [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero Woodie Flowers Award
My Other Car is a 500 HP Turbine
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1942
Chris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond repute
2005 FIRST International Partners

FIPs Partners for 2005

Team 75 Robo Raiders (NJ) and Team 1382 Tribotecteam (Brazil)

Team 294 Beach City Robotics (CA) and (to be determined, one is in progress)

Team 237 WHS Robot Team (CT) and Team 1156 Under Control (Brazil)

Team 233 Roccobot (FL) and Team 759 Hills Road (England)

Team 364 Team Fusion (TX) and Team 1603 Team Liberato (Brazil)

Team 148 RobotWranglers (TX) and Team 1628 (Brazil)

Team 441 Reagan Robotics (TX) and Team 1621 (Brazil)

Team 234 Cyber Blue (IN) and Team 383 The Brazilian Machine (Brazil)

To quote on of our students, "with FIPS, you have a friend in FIRST".
That really describes the intent of this program. We hope to build international fiendships that extend beyond the FIRST experience.

Good Luck to ALL Teams!
2010 - Woodie Flowers Award - Championship
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Counting Down to Kickoff
FRC #0461 (Westside Boiler Invasion)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2004
Eugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond reputeEugenia Gabrielov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2005 FIRST International Partners

Wow, this sounds like a fabulous project!

Mr. Fultz, do you think you can give more information on how it was founded, how it works, and how these partnerships are organized? With all the new international teams popping up, it looks like a great way to reach out and spread messages.

Thanks
- Genia

Team 461 for life!
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Coach 4026
FRC #4026 (Global Dynamics)

Rookie Year: 1997
Jeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant futureJeremy Roberts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Jeremy Roberts

Great program! The CircuitRunners are working on something similar but it is geared toward our contacts in the Caribbean. Look forward to seeing a Jamaican team next year and possibly a Bermudian and/or Bahamian team in the near future.

Can you provide me with some more details on FIP?
Engineer/Mentor 4026
Former teams: 132, 608, 832, 1002, 1848
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-24-2005, 04:30 PM
no team (NEW Apple Corps)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2001
Katie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Katie Reynolds Send a message via Yahoo to Katie Reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenia Gabrielov
Mr. Fultz, do you think you can give more information on how it was founded, how it works, and how these partnerships are organized? With all the new international teams popping up, it looks like a great way to reach out and spread messages.
Genia - you beat me to it!!

Chris,

Just to let you know, the link posted as the description for FIRST Internationl Partners (http://cyberblue234.com/fips.htm) is broken; is there a new webpage somewhere else?
Team #93 - NEW Apple Corps
Student - 2001-2004
Team #857 - Superior Roboworks
Mentor - 2006-2009
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-24-2005, 06:24 PM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Reynolds
Genia - you beat me to it!!

Chris,

Just to let you know, the link posted as the description for FIRST Internationl Partners (http://cyberblue234.com/fips.htm) is broken; is there a new webpage somewhere else?
I'll get on my kids to get that page up. Must be missing from the new website. Thanks, Katie.

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-25-2005, 04:45 AM
Tie Wrap-Not Cable Tie or Zip tie
AKA: Stephen Denman
FRC #0759 (Systemetric)

Rookie Year: 2003
Denman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Denman Send a message via AIM to Denman Send a message via MSN to Denman Send a message via Yahoo to Denman

Its a great project, we started with 233 last year and have carried on an international relationship with them.
Thanks Cyber Blue!

FIRSTWiki.org - Contribute, learn, inspire.

"Teach the way of the GP and the way of the GP shall teach you" - Me
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-25-2005, 06:21 AM
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)

Chris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond reputeChris Fultz has a reputation beyond repute

We are excited that the program has grown and there are more interested US based teams than we can find partners for.

Instead of putting a long post here, I will work with a few of our students and get a short white paper on the program - how we started, what we do, etc. and get it posted here and on Cyber Blue's web site.
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Guilherme Balbinot
AKA: Guilherme Balbinot
no team

Rookie Year: 2002
Guilherme will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Guilherme Send a message via Skype™ to Guilherme
Exclamation Re: 2005 FIRST International Partners

First of all, I┤d like to thank Mr. Fultz and Team 234 - Cyber Blue for creating and coordinatng all FIPS efforts.

Please, I need some help, at all possible, with lodging at Houston. I have quotes between U$60 and U$75 for a double room, taxes included. We have a small budget, so I┤m searching for more options like YMCA and motels. I already contacted YMCA but I need someone who has contacts, or is able to call them and check if they are available.

As most of you know, I┤ll be with the group at Houston, so if you need any help I┤m at your disposal.

If you wish to stabilish phone contact please send the number to gbalbinot@terra.com.br . MSN: gbalbinot@terra.com.br , my phone number is 55 51 84033800 (55=country code, 51=region code)

Thank you.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2005, 08:54 AM
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)

To download a brief white paper on FIPs - how it started, how it works, future plans, etc - click here
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-22-2005, 04:45 AM
FRC #0237

JohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond reputeJohnBoucher has a reputation beyond repute

Team 237 had a blast being paired with Team 1156 at the NJ Regional. We throughly enjoyed the time we spent with them. Yes, we took them to Hooters because that is a 237 tradition.
Team 1156 drove 3 hours to visit our school in Watertown on Sunday. It was a great visit. Thanks to Chris and Team 234 for starting this.

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/pi...&quiet=Verbose
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1156_web.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	3177  
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-23-2005, 05:11 PM
FRC #1156 (Under Control)
Team Role: Programmer

Daniel_H is just really niceDaniel_H is just really niceDaniel_H is just really niceDaniel_H is just really nice

Thanks team 237 for everything you've done, and hooters was very cool xD
We enjoyed very much the visit to your school
I hope to see you guys at the championship
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-25-2005, 09:19 PM
AKA: Pamella
#1156 (Under Control)
Team Role: Student

PÔzinha is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to PÔzinha Send a message via MSN to PÔzinha

I would like to thank you all for the wonderful time we had, i liked very much visiting your school. I hope you can come visit our school and participate of a Regional here in Brasil.Hope to see you at the Championship!!

www.undercontrol.com.br

2005 NJ Engineering Inspiration Award
2004 NJ Mid-Atlantic Judges Award
2003 NJ Mid-Atlantic Rookie All-Star
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-29-2005, 07:50 PM
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)

It was great to see our partners from team 383 in Chicago. And were they awesome or what!

Great making it to the finals, and the Autodesk on top of that.

Hope you are either haveing a great time visiting the USA, or are having a safe trip back home.
  #14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-19-2005, 06:35 PM
FRC #0383 (Brazilian Machine)

Rookie Year: 2000
Manoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond reputeManoel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Manoel Send a message via MSN to Manoel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Fultz
It was great to see our partners from team 383 in Chicago. And were they awesome or what!

Great making it to the finals, and the Autodesk on top of that.

Hope you are either haveing a great time visiting the USA, or are having a safe trip back home.
Chris,

It was great seeing you, once again! Too bad you didn't bring the whole team, maybe next year!
I consider our partnership this year another great success, and I hope it keeps getting better and our teams get more related as time comes. We should've have arranged a night out with both teams last year, we wanted to do it this year but didn't attend the same regionals as you guys. Hopefully we 'll be able to do something next year.
I ask every American team with an International Partner (especially the ones with Brazilian partners) to take a look at that and consider attending this great event that will be held next month. Unfortunately, and we realize that, it's a bit late, but since we all already have a stronger bond with those teams because of the FIP's, we hope we can work something out and have at least one American partner in our hometown! It would be really awesome for American teams to meet their International Partners in Brazil... We always have to go to you guys, now what's that for a change? Ha?
Team # 383
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-20-2005, 06:25 AM
Tie Wrap-Not Cable Tie or Zip tie
AKA: Stephen Denman
FRC #0759 (Systemetric)

Denman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Denman Send a message via AIM to Denman Send a message via MSN to Denman Send a message via Yahoo to Denman

you might want to see if 1542 want a partner. No one i know has managed to contact them, and i'll keep you updated, as i managed to find a possible contact last night.
Next year, if we have our european regional (Go Unapiedra / Christoph) then we would have a better chance at going to atlanta funds wise

FIRSTWiki.org - Contribute, learn, inspire.

"Teach the way of the GP and the way of the GP shall teach you" - Me

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: