Go to Post I was hoping they'd be selling robots. - Tristan Lall [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > CAD > Inventor
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-10-2005, 07:29 PM
What would Dave do?
AKA: Peter Kieselbach
FRC #3654 (Tech Tigers)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
petek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to petek
Problem Downloading from Streamline

I am getting an error message when I try to download Inventor zip archives from the Streamline server:

The version you are trying to access is unavailable; it may have been corrupted... (etc.)

The download does not go, though several days ago I was able to download one of these files without any problems.

Can anyone confirm this? I sent Kelly Stanphill an email about it, but if anyone else finds this problem it would be a good idea to let Kelly know. I doubt that I'm the only one who wants to be sure the files we upload can be opened okay.

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Really the Inventor Guy
AKA: Bryan Hartley
FRC #0617
Team Role: College Student

jdiwnab is a jewel in the roughjdiwnab is a jewel in the roughjdiwnab is a jewel in the rough
Re: Problem Downloading from Streamline

I havent tried downloading stuff from streamline, but many teams had problems with their 3d animations. FIRST sent them email saying their file was corrupt (like ours) and told them to re upload the file and bring a DVD of it to the regional. I suspect that the problem you are having with streamline is the same problem that FIRST was having with the animations from streamline. It being recoverable is doubious at best. Hopefully they will get streamline fixed, but I hope you had another backup.
If they want us to think outside of the box, why do they make us fit in a 38x28x60 inch box?
Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs
Help me test my server software
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-10-2005, 08:07 PM
What would Dave do?
AKA: Peter Kieselbach
FRC #3654 (Tech Tigers)
Team Role: Mentor

petek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond reputepetek has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to petek
Re: Problem Downloading from Streamline

A little more info:

The problem is intermittent with the Streamline 6 application, but hasn't appeared so far using https (Safari browser).

Pete

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: