Go to Post First of all, please remember that while we often focus on winning the Chairman's Award, that it is the effort to win that matters. No one "loses" RCA... if you've worked your butt off all year in the spirit of the award, then you've already won before you even get to the regional. - dtengineering [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > Career
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-20-2005, 11:56 AM
has common ground with Matt Krass
AKA: Mike Sorrenti
FRC #0237 (Sie-H2O-Bots (See-Hoe-Bots) [T.R.I.B.E.])
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2004
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute
Intern/Job

I figure I might as well try my hand at a summer job. This summer I'll be 15, is there any engineering/computer-related jobs that I could apply/intern for? My dad's friends son restores computers and donates them to people in need, so I might get a job with him, but that's not a definate. I live in the Waterbury, Connecticut area.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: