OCCRA
Go to Post "The devil" isn't in the details... The devil is having a loud house party with lots of other devils and demons in the details. And laughing, and laughing... - pfreivald [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-18-2001, 06:40 PM
Never Forget FIRST 1992-2000
FRC #0146 (Blue Lightning)

Rookie Year: 1996
Justin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant futureJustin has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Justin
3DS Files of current/past playing fields

Hello Everyone,

This post is for all of you 3D Studio geeks out there. I am hoping some of you out there might be willing to send me 3DS/MAX files of your playing field renderings. I am working on a T-Shirt in relation to a project that I'm currently working with and I'm looking to make a rendering that combines elements from current and past fields. Anyone who would be willing to lend me some files...please e-mail me @ justint1@mediaone.net

Thanks,

Justin
Robots: Hexcalibur (96), Blue Dragon (97), El-e-Vador (98), Astrobot 2000 (99), Last Chance (2000)
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-19-2001, 08:48 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
Engineer/Mentor/Inspector
AKA: FirstCadLibrary Guy, Inspector Dude
FRC #3959 (Formally with FRC-34)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1996
Ed Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond reputeEd Sparks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ed Sparks Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Sparks
Lightbulb CAD Files

I posted several kit parts and field models on my site at SharingFirst. Click on my URL
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-19-2001, 09:13 PM
Programmer/Driver 2001-2004
FRC #0254 (The Cheesy Poofs)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2001
Jay Lundy is a name known to allJay Lundy is a name known to allJay Lundy is a name known to allJay Lundy is a name known to allJay Lundy is a name known to allJay Lundy is a name known to all
Here's a picture of the field. If you want the .max file email me and I'll make sure to get it to you soon. I'm doing it as a link because the picture is too large to be an attatchment.

Field Picture

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: