Go to Post There is nothing that compares to the smell of burning flesh, especially when it is your own. - Al Skierkiewicz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-27-2005, 10:58 PM
German FES
AKA: Felix Geisendörfer
#1648 (Gearbox Gangstas)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2005
the_undefined has a spectacular aura aboutthe_undefined has a spectacular aura about
Pictures and Videos needed for German FIRST website

Hey guys,

for those who haven't caught up on the efforts of my friend Christoph Siedentop and me -> We're currently trying to spread FIRST to Europe and start teams (and hopefully a Regional) there.

In order to do that I'm currently working on a website that is supposed to communicate the spirit behind FIRST Robotics to potential sponsors as well as to volenteers and interested students & schools. For doing a good Job with that I would need your help by supporting me with Pictures, Videos and Artwork (that you own the copyright to) that I could use for creating this website.

I would be glad for any E-Mails, Links and Help supporting me with Media that truly expresses the amazing spirit FIRST has to offer!

E-Mail to: haimuiba@gmail.com

thanks for your help,
Felix
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-27-2005, 11:25 PM
that... is hott
AKA: Lauren
FRC #0151 (Tough Techs)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2004
lsmith243 has a spectacular aura aboutlsmith243 has a spectacular aura aboutlsmith243 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The spirit of FIRST

It sounds great. I'd love to help out, and I can talk to my team too and see if they're interested... Good luck!
But maybe I'm a little bit weak - I let my frailty take the wheel
He said, "Maybe there's a bit of me waiting for a bit of you, baby."

-----------
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 03:05 AM
Tie Wrap-Not Cable Tie or Zip tie
AKA: Stephen Denman
FRC #0759 (Systemetric)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Denman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Denman Send a message via AIM to Denman Send a message via MSN to Denman Send a message via Yahoo to Denman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_undefined
Hey guys,

for those who haven't caught up on the efforts of my friend Christoph Siedentop and me -> We're currently trying to spread FIRST to Europe and start teams (and hopefully a Regional) there.

In order to do that I'm currently working on a website that is supposed to communicate the spirit behind FIRST Robotics to potential sponsors as well as to volenteers and interested students & schools. For doing a good Job with that I would need your help by supporting me with Pictures, Videos and Artwork (that you own the copyright to) that I could use for creating this website.

I would be glad for any E-Mails, Links and Help supporting me with Media that truly expresses the amazing spirit FIRST has to offer!

thanks for your help,
Felix
ahhhhh. i wondered who the other person was...
I'm happy to help you with pics from us... etc
Also, do you have any sort of instant messaging stuff, like aim, icq etc? (i can use just about anything)... pm me if you can

FIRSTWiki.org - Contribute, learn, inspire.

"Teach the way of the GP and the way of the GP shall teach you" - Me
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 07:36 AM
FRC #0759 (Systemetric)

Denman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud ofDenman has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Denman Send a message via AIM to Denman Send a message via MSN to Denman Send a message via Yahoo to Denman

I heard from a little birdy in london that there will be a further not one, not two, not three but four teams in the uk next year ....

#5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 09:36 AM
no team

Rookie Year: 2000
tiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond reputetiffany34990 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tiffany34990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denman
I heard from a little birdy in london that there will be a further not one, not two, not three but four teams in the uk next year ....
lil birdies are cool

well if there is anything i could help out with i would love too.... artwork...well i have a lot of that lying around and i can create a bunch more...let me know what you guys are lookin' for...just pm me
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 08:24 PM
FRC 812/3476 Mentor
AKA: George
FRC #0812 (Midnight Mechanics)

Rookie Year: 2002
DCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond reputeDCA Fan has a reputation beyond repute

I have a bunch of artwork, promo materials, etc. from my team and FIRST. If you need any, let me know via PM and I'll see what I can do.

2001-2005 FRC294 Beach Cities Robotics
2005-Present FRC812 Midnight Mechanics
2012 FRC3476 Code Orange
2003-Present Volunteer, FRC/FTC/FLL/VRC

NEMO | San Diego Regional
| FIRST California
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 10:13 PM
German FES
#1648 (Gearbox Gangstas)

the_undefined has a spectacular aura aboutthe_undefined has a spectacular aura about

Hey Guys, thanks to all who offered help, I sent some PM's out to you.

For all the others here a little bit closer what I'm looking for:
Im espacially looking for pictures, artwork or video clips that capture the spirit of FIRST or show special/exciting moments your team went through. So for example pictures of your entire team celbrating over a win or beeing shocked over a loss, people completly FIRSTized (colored hair, full of buttons, etc.), and all those thinks would be good. Also pictures of your guys Robots, maybe one of a Drawing of an Idea and then the finished product would be great.

Whatever you got, send it to: haimuiba@gmail.com or sent me a link if it's already uploaded somewhere and you think I can use it.

Again, Thanks for your help,
Felix

PS: 4 teams in the UK sounds amazing : )
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Running Riot
AKA: Patrick Cloke
FRC #0358 (Hauppauge Robotic Eagles) FRC #1493 (RPI/Albany High School)

DarkJedi613 is a splendid one to beholdDarkJedi613 is a splendid one to beholdDarkJedi613 is a splendid one to beholdDarkJedi613 is a splendid one to beholdDarkJedi613 is a splendid one to beholdDarkJedi613 is a splendid one to beholdDarkJedi613 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DarkJedi613 Send a message via MSN to DarkJedi613 Send a message via Yahoo to DarkJedi613

You're welcome to use anything on our website. Not quite sure what you're looking for though.

Perhaps these two sections?

I have some other stuff to thats not on the website - if you're looking for something in particular PM/e-mail me and I'll see if I can help!

Good luck.

Team Search | (Updated: 1-16-08)

FIRSTsearch
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 10:56 PM
German FES
#1648 (Gearbox Gangstas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJedi613
You're welcome to use anything on our website. Not quite sure what you're looking for though.

Perhaps these two sections?

I have some other stuff to thats not on the website - if you're looking for something in particular PM/e-mail me and I'll see if I can help!

Good luck.
Hey Patrick,

I'm mostly looking for pictures, videos, etc. since I'm going to use those in combination with flash to communicate the spirit behind FIRST. So I would probably like to use some of the stuff you guys got under Multimedia like this if that's ok with you.

Thanks a lot,
Felix
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 11:59 PM
It's hard hat time here in Boston
AKA: DFB
FRC #0125 (NUTRONS)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2002
Daniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel Brim has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Daniel Brim

How about words?

Read the attached document and the link on the second page from Rich Kressly. There is some good stuff there.
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2005, 09:54 AM
German FES
#1648 (Gearbox Gangstas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBCR
How about words?

Read the attached document and the link on the second page from Rich Kressly. There is some good stuff there.
Hey Daniel,

thanks for the two links! That stuff is just awesome and I will definitly use it on the website in several ways (taking quoutes, offering texts for download, etc.)!
That is truly what I'm looking for! With these Texts, together with Video material and amazing pictures this website is going to be really good !!

Thanks a lot,

Felix
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2005, 10:25 AM
No Problem!
AKA: Jake Classic
FRC #0061 (The Shifters)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2000
SuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SuperJake
Lightbulb Re: The spirit of FIRST

Quote:
A crew put together a closing video for the 2005 Philadelphia Regional, and the DVD for that event is nearing completion. The video is available online at MOE's website (www.moe365.org) - here is a direct link: http://moe365.org/gfx/gfxphila2005/p...osingvideo.avi . I will PM you to arrange shippment of a DVD.

Last edited by SuperJake : 04-29-2005 at 12:50 PM.
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2005, 12:18 PM
VEX Robotics Education Mgr.
no team (Formerly 103 & 1712. Now U.P. Robotics (other programs))

Rookie Year: 2001
Rich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rich Kressly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielBCR
How about words?

I beleive this is the post Daniel is talking about:
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=16

Education Manager, VEX Robotics, Inc.
  #14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2005, 02:25 PM
Curmudgeon
FRC #0116 (Epsilon Delta)

Rookie Year: 1996
dlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond reputedlavery has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys,

thanks for your help,
Felix
Well, first things first (Ha! I crack me up!). Check out the FIRST Europe web site and the groundwork that Per Konradsen and the folks at LEGO are putting in place. This brand new organization is focused on expanding the FRC (not just FLL) competitions to Europe. Although not a part of the company, FIRST Europe is being supported by LEGO while it gets started. FIRST Europe has been established as a separate non-profit organization, with a structure that parallels The FIRST Foundation in Manchester, NH. One of the main goals of the organization is to help recruit and establish a sufficient number of teams in Europe to participate in a European regional competition in the near future. Real progress is being made in starting new teams in the U.K., France, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany (I am in Frankfurt right now). If they have half the success rate that FIRST Israel has had this past year, there could be an European regional competition very soon (and I already know some U.S. teams that would probably attend - at times, air fare from the east coast to London can be cheaper than flying to Atlanta!)!

-dave
"I know what you're thinking, punk," hissed Wordy Harry to his new editor, "you're thinking, 'Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?' - and to tell the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement; but being as this is English, the most powerful language in the world, whose subtle nuances will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' - well do you, punk?"
- Stuart Vasepuru, 2006 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest

My OTHER CAR is still on Mars!!!
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-29-2005, 05:00 PM
FRC #0759 (Systemetric)

helpful words Mister Dave...
as a seperate organisation, does that mean there will be seperate events?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: