OCCRA
Go to Post Did Dean by any chance mention red herrings? ;) - Cory [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Andy Baker's Avatar Woodie Flowers Award
President, AndyMark, Inc.
FRC #3940 (CyberTooth)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1998
Andy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Baker
Cheering, standing ovations, and required team actions during matches and awards

In the 2005 Lessons Learned: the negative thread, a debate came forth about teams who stand up and cheer. Issues were raised by people who said that they don't like seeing people "required" to cheer for other teams. Other people said that it was not courtious to contine to stand and block the veiws of people behind them. There are a couple of facets to this debate, and I wanted to start a new thread to put them in here.

Since our team was singled out and it was said that we "required" our team to stand up and cheer, I will state our position on this.

Before our initial regional this year, we talked about cheering for other teams during the awards ceremony. I said something like "we will stand up and cheer for those teams, because we would appreciate it if they stood up for us". I didn't yell at them about this. It is simply something that we do. Follow us around for a year or two, this is something that defines what TechnoKats are. I'll try to explain more in the next paragraphs.

We've been doing this FIRST thing for 14 years. We've had spirited teams, competitive teams, non-competitive teams, and "sportsmanship teams". Over the past 5-6 years, we really have not been a spirited team. We are the ones who just sit in the stands, sometimes standing up to cheer when our team is on the field. We grumble when the team in front of us is very loud, but we also realize that we can move if we don't like it. Heck, we have NEVER won a spirit award in those 14 years.

However, during the awards, we have been standing up to cheer our fellow FIRST teams on since we had a bad attitude at a regional in 1999. I remember it vividly... it was a defining moment for us. FIRST even made a docementary out of us and our pivotal attitude adjustment at that regional.

Here is my opinion on why we do this:
1. We have won many awards. We enjoy seeing our friends on other teams win these awards. We honestly feel that if the judges think that this team deserves this award, the least we can do is stand up for them and cheer.
2. We want to win an award too. We have pouted because we did not win a certain award. However, oddly enough, it feels better to stand up and clap for the other team who won the award we *think* we deserve. In my opinion, this is theraputic for us. I recommend trying it for other teams who think they deserve an award but believe they are snubbed.
3. Award ceremonies are long. Standing up and sitting down 6-7 times during these ceremonies keeps us from falling asleep.
4. This has become a TechnoKat tradition. Maybe this is something we should put on the backs of our shirts: "beware - this person will stand up and cheer for other teams during FIRST award ceremonies".

So... I would agree that we are guilty to requiring our team members to stand for others when they get awards. It is a gentle requirement, though. Our student was wrong when they said that we would yell at them. We don't yell at our students (well... there was that one year when 13 of our kids didn't make grades and I YELLED MY HEAD OFF!).

Sheesh... sorry about the long post. Debate as you wish.

Andy B.

Last edited by Andy Baker : 04-28-2005 at 01:18 AM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 01:53 AM
AKA: Cory McBride
FRC #0254 (The Cheesy Poofs)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
Cory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond reputeCory has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Cory
Re: Cheering, standing ovations, and required team actions during matches and awards

Right on, Andy!

I agree 100%

As someone said in the other thread "this is a high energy sporting event, not a piano recital" let's treat it that way.

Cheering for other teams is a common courtesy. The least we can do is respect each other.

Cheering for a team that wins award shows it's worth something, that people actually care. How would you feel if you received an award and it was dead silent? The only way people could make it more clear that they really don't give a darn is if they booed you.

If you don't like teams cheering around you, next time I suggest you sit in the end zones of the dome, as far away as possible, so YOU don't ruin the mood of the competition.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 07:34 AM
#YoDawgSafetyFirst
FRC #4329 (Lutheran Roboteers)
Team Role: Coach

Ryan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond reputeRyan Dognaux has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Dognaux
Re: Cheering, standing ovations, and required team actions during matches and awards

234 has gotten in the habit of just automatically standing for a team that wins an award. And that's a good thing, it should be almost an automatic reaction. When a team wins an award, you applaud them for their hard work and effort. You take the extra 5 seconds to stand up and give them some recognition.

I think it's absurd to single out a team unless you're doing it in a positive manner. All teams should stand and applaud an award winning team, it's just that not all of them do.
Team 4329 Mentor: Current
STL Off-Season Event: www.gatewayroboticschallenge.com
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 07:35 AM
Iv2gr8sons
AKA: Be More
FRC #0365 (Miracle Workerz)
Team Role: Team Spirit / Cheering

Bill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond reputeBill Moore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bill Moore

MOE is another team that spends significant amounts of time "out of our seats" at a competition.

In between matches, during changeover and maintenance time for the field, we will get up and dance to whatever the DJ is playing. Once the match is ready to go though, we sit down for those behind us as the MC begins announcing the teams. We do cheer, not only for our own team, but for many others including friends, rookies we have helped, and others. In Galileo, the list of teams we cheered for was very long; we had many competitive friends in that division. We even had a request on Saturday from the UPS team (sorry I forgot the number) to cheer for them. They had a small presence in the stands (6 or 7 people) and wanted a loud cheer for their competition team. No problem, we helped provide it. TJ^2 came down during one of our matches and helped support our cheer with their water cooler drums, and we appreciated their encouragement.

Listen to the MC's from each division, they want the cheering level and enthusiasm high. They will encourage it themselves when they sense a letdown in energy. These are geek sports and deserve a crown as loud and as spirited as any for human sport. (That term was "spirited", not mean-spirited as many human sport crowds can become.)

During award ceremonies, our team will stand and cheer for every winning team. We do this out of respect for our competitors. We have met them on the field of competition, or in the judging arenas, and they have been recognized as THE Champion of those contests. As fellow competitors, they deserve the honor of having us acknowledge their winning efforts.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 07:59 AM
No Problem!
AKA: Jake Classic
FRC #0061 (The Shifters)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2000
SuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud ofSuperJake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SuperJake
Post Re: Cheering, standing ovations, and required team actions during matches and awards

When I'm not wearing my green, I sometimes overhear people talking about my team with disgust in their voice. They say that everyone is standing up, dancing, and having a good time just because we want the team spirit award. This frustrates me beyond reason. A spirited bunch of high schoolers is something that is rather difficult to fabricate on demand. Most of the students I've had the pleasure of knowing are just out having a good time. The head scout, Bernie, is really a crazy guy in real life. He, along with the help of some crazy parents, are just having a good time. Actually, the crazy parents mentioned previously (Tom Z and Karen O especially) are supporting the team even after their kids went off to college in a far away land.

Is it so hard to believe that people stand up, dance, cheer, and have a good time because they truly are having a good time?

<edit> I said 'most of the students' without talking about the others. The students that aren't in the stands having a good time are usually in the pits, on the competition team, or sitting in the stands quietly. Usually they are just sitting there because they are writing a scouting report, jumping up and down is not their thing, or they are tired, or what have you. Still others just like walking around the pits, playing outside with other teams, or hanging out talking outside of the arena where it is quieter. And then, of course, there is the 4% of people always in transition between the bathroom and eating. </edit>

Last edited by SuperJake : 04-28-2005 at 08:06 AM.
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 08:05 AM
KathieK's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
Sometimes FIRST makes my head hurt!
AKA: FIRST Senior Mentor
no team

Rookie Year: 2002
KathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KathieK

We realized how much fun it was to win an award and have everyone "high five" us as we returned to our seats, so we have tried to continue that tradition at some of the regionals. It can be a safety issue, however, so I think the tradition has come to an end. We usually do stand, though, to honor our fellow FIRSTers' achievements when they win an award. It's not as much of a "spirit" thing as it is an "honor and respect" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Baker
We have pouted because we did not win a certain award. However, oddly enough, it feels better to stand up and clap for the other team who won the award we *think* we deserve. In my opinion, this is theraputic for us. I recommend trying it for other teams who think they deserve an award but believe they are snubbed. Andy B.
It's a tough thing to do but you are all my friends. If I didn't win, then I am certainly going to fight back the tears and swallow my pride and CONGRATULATE YOU because I am happy for you! I am going to march over to your team when we lose to you in a Finals match and congratulate you for your outstanding performance. It's what GP is all about. It's what I've learned through FIRST.
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 08:17 AM
Grow Up? Why?
FRC #0610
Team Role: Mentor

Steve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond repute

I will make a post as one from a team that is just "getting it". First let me say that the teams that have posted above, do not cheer because they have to. I have become friends with many over my 4 years in FIRST. They cheer because of what's inside. A genuine love of FIRST and a real spirit of good will toward others. I have talked with a lot of the individuals and believe it or not they ARE contagious. The spirit does infect all that they come in contact with. Our team over the past season has changed from one that I could not move calling from the floor with a mic to one that was on the field leading cheers at SoCal. What a difference in the team spirit and attitude. I sure hope that it continues next year.

As an announcer I can tell you that there is nothing worse than a quiet field. It actually draws energy from everything. Where there is spirit, there is energy. I am a little selfish I know but as a 50+ person I need the teams to give out energy so that I can take it and do my job better. I love FIRST and all of those involved. I love the untapped energy that is running free at all FIRST events. This needs to continue. Don't become doorstops and just sit there. Stand up and cheer for yourselves and others. That is FIRST, don't change it.
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Overrated
None #0703 (Phoenix)
Team Role: Student

Rookie Year: 2004
Jasmin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jasmin Send a message via MSN to Jasmin Send a message via Yahoo to Jasmin

Personally I don't mind when teams stand during the awards ceremonies. It's good sportsmanship, and besides, what else is there to do in the stands at that point? (It's better than leaving in the middle of the awards. Would you appreciate it if someone left while you were being reconized?)

My problem (and I know I'm repeating myself with most of this from the other topic, and I apologize) with teams standing up is when they do so during matches. I think it's neat when they'll stand and cheer for their team when they're being announced, and perhaps stay standing to cheer for the entire alliance, but please sit back down once they're done announcing teams and the match begins.

I know they're showing support for their team, but can't the same be done while sitting? We know where they are, so is there really a true point to it? Some people are trying to scout, and it's rather hard when they can't see the robot to take notes. Perhaps this can be solved next year by setting aside certain sections upfront to allow one or two people from a team to sit and not be interupted. Also, not everyone in the stands are young adults and teenagers. There are parents, grandparents, and so forth who come to see their child(ren) play, and by standing the entire time, you're denying them the fun that we get from the match as well.

Let's show more gracious professionalism and just sit down during the matches if you're not going anywhere. You're just as loud while sitting as you are standing.

Opinions expressed by me are my own, not that of my team.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 08:58 AM
The great contradiction
AKA: John
None #0271 (Mechanical Marauders)

Rookie Year: 2005
Tiki is infamous around these partsTiki is infamous around these partsTiki is infamous around these partsTiki is infamous around these partsTiki is infamous around these partsTiki is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Tiki Send a message via MSN to Tiki

I must say, I agree with Jasmin on this one. People should definitely be courteous for the people sitting behind them during matches. Other people wish to see what your robot has to offer and can't if you're standing in the way. As for the award ceremony, people started screaming as soon as the person that was giving out the award said "and the award goes to", completely keeping my team and I from knowing who received the award. Please, time your cheering accordingly.

Another topic that is very annoying to me (and others) : Big signs.
I don't mind when big signs are hung off a ledge of some sort, but when they are held up in the audience by some members of a team, that is just plain rude.
Who are you trying to show that sign? the refs? the MC? the judges? the players? I fail to see the point of obstructing peoples view to only expose your "spirited" advertisement to a minority of those attending whatever regional or championship you are at.
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Grow Up? Why?
FRC #0610

Steve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond reputeSteve W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki
Big signs.
I don't mind when big signs are hung off a ledge of some sort, but when they are held up in the audience by some members of a team, that is just plain rude.
Who are you trying to show that sign? the refs? the MC? the judges? the players? I fail to see the point of obstructing peoples view to only expose your "spirited" advertisement to a minority of those attending whatever regional or championship you are at.
I understand why people make big signs. I also don't have a problem with them waving them in the stands. I do agree that they should not be doing so during matches. The same goes with standing during matches. If you go to a concert, any type of game or entertainment it is a common courtesy that you remain seated during the event. To jump up in excitement at an event when something happens is natural but to stand through the whole match is unnecessary and rude. You can still clap, cheer, show excitement, just sitting down.
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 09:18 AM
Survived year 1–year 2 comes quick!
AKA: @WmLeverette, @GarnetSq, @SCRIW...
FRC #4901 (Garnet Squadron); FLL #7016/7017 (Garnet Squadron Alfa/Bravo)

Rookie Year: 2004
Billfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond reputeBillfred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve W
I understand why people make big signs. I also don't have a problem with them waving them in the stands. I do agree that they should not be doing so during matches. The same goes with standing during matches. If you go to a concert, any type of game or entertainment it is a common courtesy that you remain seated during the event. To jump up in excitement at an event when something happens is natural but to stand through the whole match is unnecessary and rude. You can still clap, cheer, show excitement, just sitting down.
I wholeheartedly agree with Steve here, but I'll qualify that.

The last concert that I plunked down significant money to attend was Weird Al Yankovic in 2003. And apparently Al's got one of those groups of die-hards that goes to every show and stands.

Of course, what did they do? They sat in the back of their section, where there was a convenient break in the seats so the folks further back could see Al, not the backs of their heads.

What am I getting at here? If 'ya just gotsta stand up for all three days (and you can somehow tolerate the wear and tear on your ankles), sit towards the back of the venue!
Billfred's World Tour: USC Kickoff Palmetto CMP Robot Rodeo Manchester Kickoff Florida Palmetto CMP Capital Clash USC Kickoff FVC Orangeburg Florida Peachtree Palmetto CMP Mission Mayhem Exploding Bacon Vex Event Duel on the Delaware CalGames USC Kickoff Florida Chesapeake Palmetto CMP BattleCry Mission Mayhem Brunswick Eruption 6 Clemson Kickoff Chesapeake Palmetto CMP IRI TNT Greenville Tech Scrimmage Bayou Palmetto CMP IRI GRITS TNT Bayou Palmetto CMP IRI Citadel Kickoff Peachtree Palmetto CMP IRI TNT SCRIW Citadel Kickoff Peachtree Palmetto Championship IRI SCRIW II Chapin Kickoff Palmetto South Florida IRI SCRIW III Chapin Kickoff SC FTC CMP Palmetto SC FLL CMP Orlando CMP Midknight Mayhem SCRIW IV (51,569.9 miles, and still on a mission from Bob)

Rule #1: Do not die. Rule #2: Be respectful. Rule #3: Be safe. Rule #4: Follow the handbook.
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 09:31 AM
FRC #4707 (Mentor FRC#4707 Alumni FRC#710)

abeD is a splendid one to beholdabeD is a splendid one to beholdabeD is a splendid one to beholdabeD is a splendid one to beholdabeD is a splendid one to beholdabeD is a splendid one to beholdabeD is a splendid one to behold

It's been brought up before in another thread but I just want to add this suggestion here:

Cheering sections for teams that are on the field at the time..I remember at epcot and KSC they had sections in the front where teams could stand and cheer for their teams below the seating level, and people sitting behind them could still see over them. I know when I was still actively involved it used to be hard to control yourself from jumping up and down when 6 weeks of your life was down on the field.

Ok...now back to studying for finals
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Reject False Icons
no team

Joe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Matt has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Mr. Baker, well said. Us at 384 have the same view as you do, we cheer for us and other teams at VCU not because we want to win an award but because we are excited about the competition. Do we tell our kids they should stand and clap for those winning awards? Sure do, so do other teams. But do we yell? Nope, only if they act disrespectful of others. If a students chooses not to clap or cheer, fine, but they will feel left out.

Personally, I don't know why people even bring this up as an issue, we have better things to do than post about cheering on Cheifdelphi. What a team does for cheering or such is up to the team.

That's my $.02

Now for a solution. We have over 50 people easy at VCU cheering for Sparky. At Champs we have much less. I mean you can barely hear anything on the floor! I agree with the suggestion above of creating cheering sections on the floor, but I'd understand if FIRST doesn't create one due to space issues (space issues in the Georgia Dome?)

Last edited by Joe Matt : 04-28-2005 at 09:36 AM.
  #14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 10:53 AM
AKA: Eric Curry
None #1208 (Metool Brigade)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2003
EOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant futureEOC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJake
When I'm not wearing my green, I sometimes overhear people talking about my team with disgust in their voice. They say that everyone is standing up, dancing, and having a good time just because we want the team spirit award. This frustrates me beyond reason. A spirited bunch of high schoolers is something that is rather difficult to fabricate on demand. Most of the students I've had the pleasure of knowing are just out having a good time. The head scout, Bernie, is really a crazy guy in real life. He, along with the help of some crazy parents, are just having a good time. Actually, the crazy parents mentioned previously (Tom Z and Karen O especially) are supporting the team even after their kids went off to college in a far away land.

Is it so hard to believe that people stand up, dance, cheer, and have a good time because they truly are having a good time?

<edit> I said 'most of the students' without talking about the others. The students that aren't in the stands having a good time are usually in the pits, on the competition team, or sitting in the stands quietly. Usually they are just sitting there because they are writing a scouting report, jumping up and down is not their thing, or they are tired, or what have you. Still others just like walking around the pits, playing outside with other teams, or hanging out talking outside of the arena where it is quieter. And then, of course, there is the 4% of people always in transition between the bathroom and eating. </edit>
I observed your team at the championship with a certain degree of envy as our team sat in the stands with little enthusiasm. Your team spirit seemed genuine and unrehearsed; everyone was enjoying themselves. You provided a great role model for other teams.
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2005, 11:48 AM
VEX Robotics Education Mgr.
no team (Formerly 103 & 1712. Now U.P. Robotics (other programs))

Rich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond reputeRich Kressly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rich Kressly

Thanks so much for this thread Andy. I came across a similar situation, but even one step worse, in Atlanta this year. A Hall of Fame FIRST team (OK, it's 103) was standing and cheering for their own robot and drive team during a match. A FIRST Ambassador asked the team to sit because others couldn't see. A student politely explained that it was just during their match and that it was common for many teams to do this. The ambassador told this polite student that they weren't demonstrating gracious professionalism by standing. Sigh. Thankfully this is an isolated incident.

This is a team that, six years ago, had nearly no visible team spirit at competitions. In 2001 this team began an incredible transformation. By 2002, it became common for the group to cheer vigorously for their own and other teams. Do we really want to ask these teams to display less enthusiasm and less support for others? My answer is NO. Standing and cheering at appropriate times might be a minor and temporary inconvenience to some, but looking at the big picture, this is behavior FIRST needs to have and needs to foster. Cheering for others is different perhaps, but we are about culture change, aren't we?

Education Manager, VEX Robotics, Inc.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: