Go to Post I have always gotten the answers I need. They're just not always the answers I want... - Alan Anderson [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Championship Event
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-22-2002, 02:27 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
FRC Key Volunteer Trainer
AKA: CrazyNate
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Nate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to beholdNate Smith is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Nate Smith Send a message via Yahoo to Nate Smith
For those who were wondering...

I have just recieved word that my "home field" for the weekend will be Archimedes. So whenever you visit that field over the course of the weekend, be sure to say hi(I'll be the one at the scoring table.) And if you have any buttons to share, please, don't forget about me...I kinda get left out as far as handouts go with my job...
returning for 2011? only time will tell...
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Big O
#0122 (Nasa Knights)

srawls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to srawls
Go Archimedes! Hehe, I'm in Archimedes, so I'm glad to hear you've gotten our 'home field' as your home field. I'm the coach for the team, so I'm up there durring each match, so I'll definetely stop by and say hi! Also, one of the mentors on our team will be the mc at one of the stages. I think he might be at Archimedes since we're in that division, but I don't know. But anyway, I'll probably be by there to say hi to him a lot, so I'll say hi to you too.

Stephen
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-22-2002, 04:25 PM
no team (NEW Apple Corps)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2001
Katie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond reputeKatie Reynolds has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Katie Reynolds Send a message via Yahoo to Katie Reynolds
Don't worry Nate!! When we're over there, we'll make sure to wander over and give you some of our *awesome* handouts! Look for me

- Katie
Team #93 - NEW Apple Corps
Student - 2001-2004
Team #857 - Superior Roboworks
Mentor - 2006-2009
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: