OCCRA
Go to Post I love talking to younger girls and inspiring them to become involved in more technical things. - Adrienne E. [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-22-2005, 04:19 PM
FIRST Mentor & Nemo member
no team (FIRST Mentors)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1998
Leon Machado IV is a jewel in the roughLeon Machado IV is a jewel in the roughLeon Machado IV is a jewel in the roughLeon Machado IV is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Leon Machado IV Send a message via MSN to Leon Machado IV Send a message via Yahoo to Leon Machado IV Send a message via Skype™ to Leon Machado IV
MEDITECH

I'm curious if anyone has ever heard of a little company called MEDITECH, cause they don't have a FIRST team.
AIM: tj2rebel
YIM: l1machado
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-22-2005, 05:56 PM
The red haired Dremel gnome!
FRC #0623 (Ohm robotics)
Team Role: Electrical

Rookie Year: 2004
mechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond reputemechanicalbrain has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to mechanicalbrain Send a message via Yahoo to mechanicalbrain
Re: MEDITECH

they sound very familiar.

#3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-25-2005, 01:24 PM
no team (FIRST Mentors)

Leon Machado IV is a jewel in the roughLeon Machado IV is a jewel in the roughLeon Machado IV is a jewel in the roughLeon Machado IV is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Leon Machado IV Send a message via MSN to Leon Machado IV Send a message via Yahoo to Leon Machado IV Send a message via Skype™ to Leon Machado IV

Hehe, only reason I'm asking is they generate considerable profit (netted $71,441,000 in 2004) and also have roughly 2200+ employees. I never heard of the company before I went to work for them, and now I find out that they're the largest privately held software company in the U.S. and Bill Gates can't stop us *evil laughter*.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-25-2005, 02:58 PM
DC Robotics
FRC #2914 (Tiger Pride)

Rookie Year: 1999
Wetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond reputeWetzel has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wetzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Machado IV
Hehe, only reason I'm asking is they generate considerable profit (netted $71,441,000 in 2004) and also have roughly 2200+ employees. I never heard of the company before I went to work for them, and now I find out that they're the largest privately held software company in the U.S. and Bill Gates can't stop us *evil laughter*.
Can you get them to fix MAGIC?

Thanks,
Wetzel
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-25-2005, 03:40 PM
no team (FIRST Mentors)

MAGIC is a beautiful thing. No need to fix a language that's about 25 years old and we own.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: