Go to Post OK, repeat after me "FIRST is not about the robot". - Foster [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat > Games/Trivia
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
  #1111   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-16-2008, 01:03 PM
AKA: Jason
FRC #1766 (Temper Metal)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
Molten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "You are wrong" Game

That is only true if you follow standard math practices. Numbers can never be proven to be right or wrong due to them all being based on the human idea which is unreliable and changes over time. Any math is just an imaginary process invented long ago to simplify complex ideas, however in reality they do nothing and are nothing.

I just replied to this thread.

"They can break your cookie, but... you'll always have your fortune."-T.W. Turtle, Cats Don't Dance

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."-Dinobot, Beast Wars

"Though the first step is the hardest and the last step ends the quest, the long steps in between are certainly the best."
–Gruffi Gummi, Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
  #1112   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-16-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm Small, SO WHAT?! :D
AKA: Emilee
FRC #1529 (Cyber Cards)
Team Role: Student

Rookie Year: 2008
Kittybot will become famous soon enough

No, to me you you replied two hours ago, which is quite a long time.

Boiler is my annoying, smart allic coach...
  #1113   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-16-2008, 07:57 PM
AKA: 3 Teams in 3 Seasons
FRC #0190 (Gompei and the Herd)

Rookie Year: 2007
Ericgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud ofEricgehrken has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Ericgehrken Send a message via Yahoo to Ericgehrken

He is not in my basement

Rock-paper-scissors is a game
2010-
2010 Suffield Shakedown Winner Thanks 178 and 177
2010 WPI Regional Rookie All Star
2010 WPI Dean's List Finalist
Team 195 Member 2007-2009
2007 CT Regional Winner Thanks to 1124 and 558
2008 FIRST Presidents Circle Winner
2009 Suffield Shakedown Winner thanks to 126 and 1124
  #1114   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-17-2008, 04:06 PM
FRC #1766 (Temper Metal)

Molten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond reputeMolten has a reputation beyond repute

It is not a game. It is a very serious business. I have lost many of these business deals to know, there is too much at stake for it to only be a game.

My username is "Molten".

"They can break your cookie, but... you'll always have your fortune."-T.W. Turtle, Cats Don't Dance

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."-Dinobot, Beast Wars

"Though the first step is the hardest and the last step ends the quest, the long steps in between are certainly the best."
  #1115   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Donut's Younger brother
AKA: Lil Mil
FRC #0498 (Cobra Commanders)
Team Role: Mechanical

Rookie Year: 2004
Milaki is an unknown quantity at this point

Wrong your username is Molten not "Molten". There are clearly no Quotation marks in your username.

I am going to see the new Indiana Jones movie on May 22nd with my brother.

Theoretically, it's all a matter of perspective, technically speaking of course.
  #1116   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-20-2008, 01:24 PM
FRC #1766 (Temper Metal)

Wrong, it all depends on perspective. On the other side of the world it won't be on the 22nd now will it?

I have lousy grammar.

#1117   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 05-20-2008, 03:49 PM
#8 Alliance For Life
AKA: Sean Lavery
FRC #1712 (DAWGMA)

Rookie Year: 2003
Lil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond reputeLil' Lavery has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lil' Lavery

Wronged; Lousy! are, relative term.

The Chief Delphi forums would not be a place of internet communication if not for the discovery of electricity.
  #1118   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-11-2008, 06:12 AM
We Build Robots......and Careers
AKA: Warthog
FRC #1501 (Team T.H.R.U.S.T.)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Wayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Doenges has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it would be. We would just be using post-it notes

To get the color Green you need Blue and Yellow.
2014 STL Regional, #1 seed, Winners with FRC Team 3248 and FRC Team 4500, Also won the Quality Award
2014 GPR #31 seed, Finalist FRC Team 2641 and FRC Team 4150. Thanks. Won Quality Award.
2012 BMR #7th seed, Winners Thanks to FRC Team 1756 and FRC Team 4028, UL Safety Award and GM Industrial Design Award

#1119   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Team 1089 Alum. RU Class of 2015.
FRC #1089 (Team Mercury)
Team Role: Alumni

flyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud offlyingcrayons has much to be proud of

to get the color green, you need a crayon.

waht is false is not true
  #1120   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
FRC #1766 (Temper Metal)

Ok, the statement "I am a boy" is both true and false. If it were interpreted as me being male then it would be true. If it were interpreted as me being a male kid, then it would be false. All truths come from interpretation.

The guy before me misspelled the word "what".

#1121   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-14-2008, 11:21 PM
FRC #1554

lingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud oflingomaniac88 has much to be proud of

Actually, there is an archaic spelling of "what," where the A and H are interchanged. Thus "waht" is a valid spelling.

This is a sentence.
  #1122   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Cornell 2014!
FRC #0571 (Team Paragon)
Team Role: Mechanical

tim_reiher is just really nicetim_reiher is just really nicetim_reiher is just really nicetim_reiher is just really nicetim_reiher is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to tim_reiher

"This" is a word, not a sentence.

My avatar is a bunny.

Today's words of advice- "don't try to broach through your finger". Nothing good can really come of it.
Check out our really new website!
  #1123   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Brainssss....
AKA: Jake Carroll
FRC #1027 (Mechatronic Maniacs)
Team Role: Driver

acdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond reputeacdcfan259 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to acdcfan259

Wrong bunnies/rabbits don't have carnivorous teeth. That is quite clearly a vampire rabbit.

I was alive at 11:31 P.M. on June 19th, 2008 A.D.
  #1124   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-03-2008, 08:25 PM
FRC #2614 (MARS)

SlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant futureSlaminSwimster has a brilliant future

that would depend on your perception of alive. If your soul is dead or you are broken hearted, some would say you are not alive. So it is quite possible that at 11:31 on june 19th you were not alive.

FIRST is awesome.

Imagination is more important than knowledge -Albert Einstein
  #1125   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 07-15-2008, 08:37 PM
a.k.a. Coraline
FRC #1735 (Green Reapers)
Team Role: Operator

carolynn4848 is a glorious beacon of lightcarolynn4848 is a glorious beacon of lightcarolynn4848 is a glorious beacon of lightcarolynn4848 is a glorious beacon of lightcarolynn4848 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to carolynn4848 Send a message via Yahoo to carolynn4848

FIRST is not awesome, it is amazingly amazing

I wrote this post at a friends house using her laptop.

I think I have an addiction. To FIRST.

I am Coraline! Hear me roar!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: