Go to Post It's over, done, let's move on and be positive. Next year maybe everything will be perfect. :cool: - Ed Sparks [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST-related Organizations
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-07-2005, 02:19 PM
None #0128 (The Botcats)
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2000
Ashes is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ashes Send a message via Yahoo to Ashes
Talking [CF]: Looking at schools?

It has been a LONG time since I have been on this site! I remember running to the back of my class rooms just to check if I had any new comments! Once a FIRST at heart, always a FIRST at heart!

I wanted to let people know us alumni are always here for advice on anything... and since it is half way through the year... we love to talk about college!!

I am a Student at University of Dayton... located in Ohio. I am in my third year, Mechanical Major with an Electrical Minor. Currently I have only done one internship position (which was the best summer of my life!) and a number of service trips to use my engineering skills to help others.

I have friends at various Schools and am willing to help anyone in need of some questions being answered!! Hope School is great, and good luck to everyone in starting there new FIRST year (becuase that is how all our calenders are forever set up!)

-Ashleigh Alexander

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: