OCCRA
Go to Post FIRST already has 494 Martians, plus 70 more. - GaryVoshol [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Regional Competitions
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #31   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Let the MAYHEM begin!
FRC #1519 (Mechanical Mayhem)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2005
Ken Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond reputeKen Streeter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BAE Granite State Regional

FYI,

With the implementation of "CD-Media", the photo galleries have changed. A few different users have posted photos that are tagged for the 2006 Granite State Regional.
2011, 2010, 2006 Granite State Regional Winners with teams 175 & 176, 1073 & 1058, and 1276 & 133
Team 1519 Video Gallery - including Chairman's Video, and the infamous "Speed Racer!"
  #32   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:16 PM
inventor of the hoverbot-2006
AKA: Richard
FRC #0296 (Loyola Northern Knights)
Team Role: Communications

Rookie Year: 2005
Rick-906 is a splendid one to beholdRick-906 is a splendid one to beholdRick-906 is a splendid one to beholdRick-906 is a splendid one to beholdRick-906 is a splendid one to beholdRick-906 is a splendid one to beholdRick-906 is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Petey]Although I'm not sure that your thing about the vision thing was correct. Was 296's autonomous mode vision driven? Or their recalibration? Because they had probably the best pure distance shooter at the competition. I mean, 296's alliance scored 51 points between them during one alliance match entirely in the 10 second autonomous period. When their shooter was on...I never dreamed, in my wildest Laverian fantasies, that such a robot might come to pass. It was like witnessing Revelations. [quote]

Yes we were using the camera, both in autonomous mode and otherwise though sometimes we just shot by eye, belive me if YOU found that amazing, i was dumbstruck [im a rookie]. I think the reason it worked so well was because of our amazing programers and a solid bot.
  #33   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Best Available Data
FRC #1778 (Chill Out!)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2004
Ian Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeIan Curtis has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I couldn't figure this out and though maybe someone could help me out. In semifinal 1.2 they play a crowd pumping song, and I can't figure out what the title is. Does anyone here know what the song is called?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: