OCCRA
Go to Post That's some sexy use of aluminium - Bharat Nain [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Regional Competitions
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-14-2006, 06:19 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
Robot Lifeguard
FRC #1902 (Exploding Bacon)

Rookie Year: 2002
miketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to miketwalker
Webcast - Dec. 16, 2006 - Florida FVC Regional

I'm happy to finally be able to confirm that we will be hosting a webcast of the competition taking place this Saturday at Lake Highland Preparatory School in Orlando, Florida this Saturday. The IP address will be posted in an edit to this post on Saturday morning when we go live. We of course welcome everybody in the area to attend this regional, and we hope that the webcast can help teams around the country get the chance to see FVC matches before their regionals.

This regional will be relatively small since we just started planning within the past 6 weeks, but we will be webcasting it side-by-side with the local Orlando FLL competition occuring in the same venue. I think the event will still be a fun watch if you're around to see what the other FIRST groups are doing. More information and an agenda for the overall event is available at http://fll.team1902.com/

Co-owner of Stream Monkey
Member of Robot in 3 Days

Last edited by miketwalker : 12-14-2006 at 06:21 PM.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-16-2006, 09:22 AM
www.TwoPencilDesigns.com
AKA: Grizz, Twinkletoes, PitBull1126
FRC #1405
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2003
Alex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alex Cormier
Re: Webcast - Dec. 16, 2006 - Florida FVC Regional

so is it up?

Two Pencil Designs - Vinyl Graphics, Bumper Numbers, and Strategy Items!
Like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter
Facebook.com/TwoPencilDesigns & TwoPencilDesign
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Mr MOE's Avatar Woodie Flowers Award
MOE 365 Team Coordinator
AKA: John Larock
None #0365 (Miracle Workerz)

Rookie Year: 2000
Mr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond reputeMr MOE has a reputation beyond repute

Is the webcast for the FVC Regional working? I cannot see a link off the weblink that was provided in the initial message?

MOE Celebrates 15 Years in FIRST this season!
2007 CMP Chairmans Award - thanks to all MOEboteers, past and present!

2014 MOE Fun Build Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwRDj...ature=youtu.be
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-16-2006, 12:21 PM
www.TwoPencilDesigns.com
FRC #1405

Alex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond reputeAlex Cormier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MOE View Post
Is the webcast for the FVC Regional working? I cannot see a link off the weblink that was provided in the initial message?
well it susposedly started at 12:55. but stull no link....

#5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-16-2006, 06:03 PM
www.TwoPencilDesigns.com
FRC #1405

i was really looking forward to this, but i guess it never happened.

possibly videos on google or something?

#6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Unsung FIRST Hero
Robot Lifeguard
FRC #1902 (Exploding Bacon)

Rookie Year: 2002
miketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond reputemiketwalker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to miketwalker

Hey guys, I really messed this one up. I'm sorry to have made the post about it and then just leave you hanging like that. I didn't get to post on the day of the competition due to the hecticness that I couldn't get it together in time. I was working with some other of the 1902 Mentors on a skycam that we used at the competition and I purchased a video capture card Friday night to run the webcast on from Bestbuy and when I got it home the product was mistaken. Obviously being last minute I couldn't exchange it in time. I know that we did have one ground camera running around recording and I am trying to get ahold of a copy of it. If I am successful I will get in touch. So again, sorry about that guys, we tried throwing it all together after us UCF mentors finished up with our finals and just ran out of time.

Co-owner of Stream Monkey
Member of Robot in 3 Days
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-18-2006, 12:58 AM
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Michael Coleman is a glorious beacon of lightMichael Coleman is a glorious beacon of lightMichael Coleman is a glorious beacon of lightMichael Coleman is a glorious beacon of lightMichael Coleman is a glorious beacon of light

The Vex based pan and tilt system that you and your team built for the video camera was awesome! Are you going to post a photo of the system?

Have you considered building a LEGO based system for FLL competitions?
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Teacher Advisor
AKA: Rich Soviero
FRC #0180 (& FTC 283/284 - SPAM)
Team Role: Teacher

Rookie Year: 2006
sovierr is on a distinguished road

Hey guys - congrats on putting together a really nice event. I was so busy that I didn't take pictures or videos of the event. I know some parents have pictures, but I was anxious to see some video. Please see what you can do about getting them posted somewhere!!!

Does anyone have an interest in a scrimmage here in Martin County? Probably late Feb or Early March??
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-18-2006, 02:13 PM
5th Gear Developer & Mentor
AKA: Blake Ross
VRC #0042 (Mostly Harmless)

Rookie Year: 2006
gblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond reputegblake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Coleman View Post
The Vex based pan and tilt system that you and your team built for the video camera was awesome! Are you going to post a photo of the system?

Have you considered building a LEGO based system for FLL competitions?
Before copying it, see the safety suggestion in the discussion under the picture. http://www.chiefdelphi.com/media/photos/26048?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: