OCCRA
Go to Post Look guys, I am telling you for the fourth time - you are NEVER going to earn your official "Geek" certificates if you keep spelling "pwned" with an "O" in it! - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum > FIRST E-Mail Blast Archive
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Electrical Engineer / Computer Geek
AKA: Eldarion Telcontar
no team (Teamless Orphan)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2005
Eldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Eldarion Send a message via Yahoo to Eldarion
FIRST Email Blast Redistribution Mailing List Signup Instructions

I have set up an email list server to redistribute the FIRST email blasts. The list is free for all to use!

To subscribe, simply send an email to first_relay@pearsoncomputing.net and put the phrase SUBSCRIBE_FRC_RELAY in the subject; you do not need to include a message body. If subscription is successful, you will get an email welcoming you to the list.

Enjoy, and if there are any problems with the system feel free to contact me!

Eldarion

No, I will not use the mailing list for anything other than the FIRST email blasts, and I will not distribute the email addresses on the list to anyone.

Yes, this is the same post that I placed on the general forum, but since it got buried very quickly I thought I'd put it here, instead.

Want the FIRST Email blasts? See here: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50809

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

If it's falling apart it's a mechanical problem. If it's spewing smoke it's a electrical problem.
If it's rampaging around destroying things it's a programming problem.

"All technology is run on 'Magic Smoke' contained within the device. As everyone knows, whenever the magic smoke is released, the device ceases to function."
-- Anonymous

I currently speak: English, some German, Verilog, x86 and 8051 Assembler, C, C++, VB, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, HTML, UNIX and SQL
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
FRC #0540 (Screaming Eagles)

Rookie Year: 2004
Rob2713g has a spectacular aura aboutRob2713g has a spectacular aura aboutRob2713g has a spectacular aura about
Re: FIRST Email Blast Mailing List Signup Instructions

Could this become a sticky?

2007 - NASA/VCU Regional Winners (Thanks 2108 & 843!)
2006 - Championship Curie division
2006 - NASA/VCU Semi-Finalists (Thanks 510 & 587!)
2005 - NASA/VCU Quarter-Finalists (Thanks 388 & 619!)
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Team 2021 Captain
AKA: Chris Davidson
FRC #2021 (FA Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
chris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond reputechris31 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to chris31 Send a message via Skype™ to chris31
Re: FIRST Email Blast Redistribution Mailing List Signup Instructions

I swear you posted this before but I cant find the post. Anyways, this should be stickied.

EDIT: Sorry, I didnt see that it had already been stickied.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Electrical Engineer / Computer Geek
AKA: Eldarion Telcontar
no team (Teamless Orphan)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2005
Eldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond reputeEldarion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Eldarion Send a message via Yahoo to Eldarion
Re: FIRST Email Blast Redistribution Mailing List Signup Instructions

Here is the original thread:
http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...957#post540957

Want the FIRST Email blasts? See here: http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50809

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

If it's falling apart it's a mechanical problem. If it's spewing smoke it's a electrical problem.
If it's rampaging around destroying things it's a programming problem.

"All technology is run on 'Magic Smoke' contained within the device. As everyone knows, whenever the magic smoke is released, the device ceases to function."
-- Anonymous

I currently speak: English, some German, Verilog, x86 and 8051 Assembler, C, C++, VB, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, HTML, UNIX and SQL
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: