OCCRA
Go to Post All I ask is that you stay with FIRST. It's a great place to be - Wayne Doenges [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > Extra Discussion
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
AKA: Joshua
FRC #0696 (Circuit Breakers)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2005
hayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to hayakuneko
pic: Team 696 Control Board

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Forensic grease spatter expert
FRC #2363
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
Nate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond reputeNate Laverdure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: Team 696 Control Board

Looks nice. I love trying to guess the functions of the robot based solely on the the layout of the control board. It almost never works, but it is fun nonetheless. In this case, I would guess that your 'bot has an arm that has 4 preset heights (for each spider arm and the floor), has a grab/ungrab function to manipulate the ringers, and has at least one deployable ramp and maybe shifting transmissions.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-17-2007, 12:37 AM
AKA: Joshua
FRC #0696 (Circuit Breakers)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2005
hayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of lighthayakuneko is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to hayakuneko
Re: pic: Team 696 Control Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Laverdure View Post
Looks nice. I love trying to guess the functions of the robot based solely on the the layout of the control board. It almost never works, but it is fun nonetheless. In this case, I would guess that your 'bot has an arm that has 4 preset heights (for each spider arm and the floor), has a grab/ungrab function to manipulate the ringers, and has at least one deployable ramp and maybe shifting transmissions.

haha... so it really is that easy to tell the button functions... well at least now when we teach rookies to drive, they can't complain that they don't know the functions... hey you should see the actual completed one, i'll post it tomorrow night, we're just finishing up the wiring...

oh btw, there are 2 flip switches on the left side of the board, you wanna guess as to what they are for?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: