OCCRA
Go to Post Did our Jaguar swallow a chipmunk, or is something else going on? - Tom Line [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > Extra Discussion
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2007, 11:38 AM
FRC #0829 (Digital Goats)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
IndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond repute
pic: IndianFIRST at the Statehouse

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Onward through the fog.
FRC #0418 (LASA Robotics/Purple Haze)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
JaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pic: IndianFIRST at the Statehouse

This sure looks like the teams and the robots got the red carpet treatment at the Statehouse.
What a great shot!
Jane

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
~ Helen Keller
(1880-1968)
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2007, 12:09 PM
FRC #0829 (Digital Goats)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
IndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond reputeIndySam has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately thatís old ratty orange carpet that the teams brought with them. I had my camera set for vivid colors and thatís how it turned out.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Onward through the fog.
FRC #0418 (LASA Robotics/Purple Haze)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
JaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond reputeJaneYoung has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySam View Post
Unfortunately that’s old ratty orange carpet that the teams brought with them. I had my camera set for vivid colors and that’s how it turned out.
You worked wonders with that 'old ratty carpet'. It looks great. I would never guess it was orange or ratty. The carpet, the lighting, the columns and the robots = nice photo.

We did a demo downtown in Austin this summer at a book festival. They shut down the streets in front of the Capitol and filled them with tents, books, and demos - welcoming children of all ages. I got some great shots of the festival and the Capitol. If the team and their robot hadn't been so busy in a tent, I would have liked to have gotten a shot of them with the Capitol as their back drop. Next year...

Jane

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
~ Helen Keller
(1880-1968)

Last edited by JaneYoung : 02-28-2007 at 12:28 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: