OCCRA
Go to Post A true form of GP would be to send out a congratulations to all the teams that made it, regardless of whether or not you think they should have. - Molten [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > Extra Discussion
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#16   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-09-2007, 11:55 AM
It's good to be home.
FRC #0254
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 1999
Dennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud ofDennis Jenks has much to be proud of
Re: paper: 2007 Championship Event Scouting Database, presented by Team 1114

Thank you Team 1114!
This is a huge aid for teams with limited scouting resources.
  #17   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-09-2007, 09:24 PM
I Am The Robot
AKA: Ashley Marshall Aka Sharpie
FRC #0102 (Gearheads)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2000
Athleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond reputeAthleticgirl389 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Athleticgirl389 Send a message via MSN to Athleticgirl389 Send a message via Yahoo to Athleticgirl389
Thumbs up Re: paper: 2007 Championship Event Scouting Database, presented by Team 1114

This is truly amazing!!! Helps me out a lot Awesome job!!!
2009: New Jersey Regional Quarter Finalist. SBPLI Long Island Semi-Finalist, Motorola Quality Award. Newton Division Semi-Finalist (2970 & 33), BR^2 Champion (With 2793 & 136) & Highest Scoring Match Award
2008: New Jersey Regional Quarter Finalist, Judges Award (Innovative Financial Management). SBPLI Long Island Regional Winner (With 2487 & 2010), Entrepreneurship Award. Fastest Robot In The World
2007: SBPLI Long Island Engineering Inspiration Award Winners
2006: SBPLI Long Island General Motors Industrial Design Award Winners, Brunswick Eruption Champions
2004: New Jersey Regional Motorola Quality Award
2003: J&J Mid-Atlantic Regional Winners
2000: National Finalists
1999: Mid-Atlantic Regional Regional Finalist
Team 102

"Teamwork Is The Fuel That Allows Common People To Accomplish Uncommon Results." - Jeff Gordon
  #18   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-10-2007, 01:33 PM
The Guy with the Big Blue Two
FRC #0250 (The Dynamos)
Team Role: Operator

Rookie Year: 2006
SSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond reputeSSMike has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome Job! You guys are great. But How long did this take?
Long Live #4
Just when I find the key to success, someone goes and changes all the locks.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" -Walt Disney
When you put 'THE' and 'IRS' together, it forms 'THEIRS'. Coincidence? I think not!
Why is the name of the phobia for the fear of long words: hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
"There's no such thing as a winnable war......." Bring our Troops Home

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
--The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  #19   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Scouting/Manufacturing
AKA: Jamie
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2005
Cartwright is a splendid one to beholdCartwright is a splendid one to beholdCartwright is a splendid one to beholdCartwright is a splendid one to beholdCartwright is a splendid one to beholdCartwright is a splendid one to beholdCartwright is a splendid one to behold

This database is great...great for scouting people!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: