OCCRA
Go to Post I got to meet Andy Baker, and Grady, and I saw Andy Brockway. Is that like an Andy Triple Play or something?? ;) - Ian Curtis [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Competition > Championship Event
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

Closed Thread
  #1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2007, 07:46 AM
is getting lost in her new home
FRC #0116 (Epsilon Delta), #1504 (alum), #67 (alum)

Rookie Year: 2003
Beth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond reputeBeth Sweet has a reputation beyond repute
Championship Video/Slideshow

Our team was under the impression that once the Chairman's was announced, the closing ceremonies were over, so once we had heard the announcement and applauded, we left. According to some of the moms who had watched the webcast back in MI, there was some sort of a closing video/slideshow that featured our team a number of times, afterward. I was wondering if anyone was able to get that. I would love to see its compilation!

Thanks!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Go VOLS!!
AKA: Budda648
no team (QC Elite)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2002
Jeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJeremiah Johnson has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jeremiah Johnson Send a message via MSN to Jeremiah Johnson
Re: Championship Video/Slideshow

Our team left at that time, too. So we didn't see the video/slideshow if there was one.

As did almost every other team because I ended up getting left behind in the massive crowd by the rest of the group I was with (a parent had come back to get us and take us to the bus). I ended up being the only one from that group that ended up at the bus. So, in reality, they got lost, not me.

*sorry for the off topic post, I tend to do that A LOT.

XBOX Live Gamertag = theVelvetLie
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2007, 01:08 PM
FunYun
AKA: Andrew Yun
FRC #2415
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2004
Andrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud ofAndrew Y. has much to be proud of

Same with us. I stayed about 10 minutes after the ceremony talking with 1311, but didnít get to see it. They must have started it a while back
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-16-2007, 03:17 PM
None #0047 (Chief Delphi)
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 1994
meaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond reputemeaubry has a reputation beyond repute

We left after the CA was announced and didn't see this either. If anyone knows where or how to get a copy please post.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-05-2007, 11:28 PM
AKA: Chris Werner
FRC #0190 (Gompei & the HERD)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2001
WernerNYK is a jewel in the roughWernerNYK is a jewel in the roughWernerNYK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to WernerNYK

Now that everyone has well recovered from the Championship and gone through all their videos, was anyone able to find the closing video (likely archived from the webcast)??

Team 190 - WPI & Mass Academy
Est. 1992!

Team 871 - Former team leader
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: