OCCRA
Go to Post Giving POWER and CHOICE to the people is the best route. - Franchesca [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > CD Forum Support
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 06:49 PM
#0442 (Leegeneers)
Team Role: Alumni

Anthony S. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Anthony S. Send a message via Yahoo to Anthony S.
How about a Drivers/Operators page and a Human Players page

I think that would be a good page. Like this passed year it would have helped for Human Players to discuss and learn different techniques of putting balls in. And it would have helped the drivers learn balancing techniques. Just a suggestion, what does everyone else think?
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 06:59 PM
A Legacy of Impact
FRC #0234 (Cyber Blue)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
David Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to David Kelly Send a message via Yahoo to David Kelly
Good Idea

I think that is a good idea. Because as a driver, it would be nice to know what other techniques that other drivers are using. How confident / not confident that some drivers may be. I go into a match differently depending on a drivers experience and or confidence. It would be nice to know what the majority of teams are like before going into actual competition.

2010 Boilermaker Regional

Chairman's Award, Regional Finalist
2010 Kansas City Regional
Entrepreneurship Award

2010 Championships
Autodesk Inventor Award Winner
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 07:46 PM
#0065 (Huskie Brigade)

Erin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Erin Send a message via Yahoo to Erin
Left out..

Don't you think you would be leaving out all the rest of us advisors/ college students/ captains/ engineers/ teachers/ normal members?

If you guys get a special forum, then it would be PC to give everyone else one too.

I call it the general forum...

#4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 07:58 PM
Ken Leung's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
Dare to Live!
FRC #0115 (Monta Vista Robotics Team)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1999
Ken Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond reputeKen Leung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ken Leung
Thumbs up Drivers forum!

A driver's forum will be a really good place for us drivers/former drivers to talk about the experience...

Not leaving out the rest of the people, but being driver on stage is a really "interesting" experience. And I've been wanting to asking for something like a driver's forum so that we can all share the experience.

Also, the rest of the people will be able to tell what us drivers think about the competition from the operators' point of view. I can ensure you that driving the robot and being yelled at on stage is completely different from being pit crew or coaches.

We will be able to share our experience and help out the new drivers that's going to operator the robot next year. I know it is too early to tell who will be drivers, but no matter what happen, I think this forum will still benefit everyone who's reading it.
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-02-2001, 09:47 PM
cd addicted ninny
#0419 (rambots)

mike o'leary is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mike o'leary Send a message via AIM to mike o'leary Send a message via Yahoo to mike o'leary
Quote:
Originally posted by Erin
Don't you think you would be leaving out all the rest of us advisors/ college students/ captains/ engineers/ teachers/ normal members?

If you guys get a special forum, then it would be PC to give everyone else one too.

I call it the general forum...

about the general forum...i was noticing that hardly anybody posts in it anymore. its like all these other forums are making it obselete

***ninny pride***

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: