Go to Post Its Mario Kart with balls and really, whats more fun and frustrating (FIRST style) than Mario Kart? - Adama [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST Tech Challenge
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-05-2008, 02:31 PM
KathieK's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
Sometimes FIRST makes my head hurt!
AKA: FIRST Senior Mentor
no team

Rookie Year: 2002
KathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond reputeKathieK has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KathieK
[FTC]: Two Divisions at FTC World Championships!

I'm pleased to let you all know that this year FIRST Tech Challenge will be hosting TWO divisions at the World Championships in Atlanta! Teams will be competing on either the Edison or the Franklin field. (Thomas) Edison and (Benjamin) Franklin greatly influenced the way we live life today and are fitting names for our FTC divisions!

Vince Frascella and I are the Volunteer Coordinators and we are excited about meeting all the volunteers who have signed up in VIMS to help us in Atlanta - we still have some openings. If you're interested in working on the Edison or Franklin fields, sign up in VIMS for the FTC World Championship event.

We can't wait to see all the teams in Atlanta!

Go Edison! Go Franklin!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: