OCCRA
Go to Post You can sometimes step outside the box if you have properly thought through the question. - Jim Zondag [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Karthik's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
VEX Robotics GDC Chairman
FRC #1114 (Simbotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 1998
Karthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond reputeKarthik has a reputation beyond repute
Judges Information

I decided to start this thread after reading Amanda's post here:

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=11

In past years when I filled this survey out, I assumed that the ethnicity statistics and budget were just being used by FIRST HQ for statistical purposes. I was pretty shocked to see that this year's information is being passed on to the judges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judges Information Description
Additional Team Information to give the judges a sense of the resources the team has at its disposal.
Team Demographics to give the judges a sense of the team's composition and prove we serve a broad spectrum of people.
My eyebrows are definitely raised.
"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" -- R.W. Emerson
My TEDx Talk - The Subtle Secrets of Success
Full disclosure: I work for IFI and VEX Robotics, and am the Chairman of the VEX Robotics and VEX IQ Game Design Committees

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: