OCCRA
Go to Post Personally, I'm really not jealous of any good team in FIRST. I'm happy for them, and take a page out of their books to see how we can better impact our students in the future. - waialua359 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:04 PM
AKA: Corey
FRC #2620 (TBA)
Team Role: Electrical

Rookie Year: 2008
corcarter will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to corcarter
In order to ensure a F.I.R.S.T future for Southgate

Hi folks, I'm a senior at Anderson High School in Southgate Michigan. This was our first year in F.I.R.S.T, and the staff that helped, along with the students, were very impressed and wish to continue on with it in our school. Although I am graduating this year, I still plan on staying involved and coming back to mentor the students that go through the program. The problem we're having is trying to raise awareness in our school, and community in order to get more people to become involved as well as more funds. If any of you have any ideas on how to help, or would like me to further explain, please post it here, or send it in a private message.

Thank You,
Corcarter, and the 2620 robotics team.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:16 PM
FIRST Senior Mentor
AKA: Dana P. Henry
FRC #0839 (Rosie Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
Rosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rosiebotboss Send a message via Skype™ to Rosiebotboss
Re: In order to ensure a F.I.R.S.T future for Southgate

Go to www.nemo.org for a boatload of info, white papers and resources for anything related to team building, team dynamics, fund raising and many many other ideas to run a successful FIRST team, FRC, FTC, FLL....all levels.
KPCB Entrepreneurship 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 13, 14
Rookie All Star and Top Rookie Seed 2002
CMP Inspector 05-14, LRI NE FIRST NU, District CMP
JTB 1944-2008 "What did you do with your dash?"
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:24 PM
AKA: Corey
FRC #2620 (TBA)
Team Role: Electrical

Rookie Year: 2008
corcarter will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to corcarter

Uh... I think you may have meant http://www.firstnemo.org/teambuilding.htm the other site took me to pictures i would look at if i smoked while listening to pink floyd ; ) but thanks, you pointed me into the right direction for the site, and it seems to be a good resource.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:33 PM
FIRST Senior Mentor
AKA: Dana P. Henry
FRC #0839 (Rosie Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
Rosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond reputeRosiebotboss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rosiebotboss Send a message via Skype™ to Rosiebotboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by corcarter View Post
Uh... I think you may have meant http://www.firstnemo.org/teambuilding.htm the other site took me to pictures i would look at if i smoked while listening to pink floyd ; ) but thanks, you pointed me into the right direction for the site, and it seems to be a good resource.
D'OH!

I hate it when that happens! You got what you needed. That's the important part.
KPCB Entrepreneurship 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 13, 14
Rookie All Star and Top Rookie Seed 2002
CMP Inspector 05-14, LRI NE FIRST NU, District CMP
JTB 1944-2008 "What did you do with your dash?"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: