Go to Post Instead of lowering a team's expectations, let's raise the amount of competitive resources available to them. ;) - artdutra04 [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > Chit-Chat
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-25-2001, 12:03 AM
Brandon Martus's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
busy.
AKA: B. Slash Kamen
no team

Rookie Year: 1998
Brandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond reputeBrandon Martus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Martus Send a message via AIM to Brandon Martus Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Martus Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon Martus
Thumbs up announcement...

So hey...

I was talking on AOL to a forum-regular, and she's forcing me to post this in here (j/k), even though I don't know how its relating to robotics....but anyway

I got engaged a few weeks ago.

So... I guess that adds to the announcements of the day.

OK. Back to my senior project stuff.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-25-2001, 02:06 PM
GET IT ON!!
FRC #0121 (Rhode Warrior)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2000
Kyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud ofKyle Fenton has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Fenton
Congratulations

Congratulations Brandon,

Hopes everything works out well.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-25-2001, 02:11 PM
Unsung FIRST Hero
Retired -- 2006
no team

Rookie Year: 1999
Bill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond reputeBill Gold has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Brandon.

I also hope everything works out well.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-25-2001, 03:08 PM
Christina's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
no team

Christina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Christina
awww...Congratulations!!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-25-2001, 09:41 PM
From the Land of Circular Weather
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Lora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Lora Knepper Send a message via MSN to Lora Knepper
Thumbs up

I have a feeling I know who you were talking to And a good idea you decided to listen to her!

So, to add to Christina's post.... awwwwww!!! Congrats Brandon!

~ lora
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-26-2001, 02:12 PM
-
no team

EddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud ofEddieMcD has much to be proud of
Go Brandon!
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-26-2001, 11:40 PM
The_C
no team

Rookie Year: 2001
Carolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the roughCarolyn Duncan is a jewel in the rough
YAY! I uess this goes to show that robot/computer nerds have other lives.
Now really, glad to hear it. Luck to ya.

Thats C like the letter not like looking through your eyes or the large bdy of water! Just the letter C and yes it's on my birth certificate!
  #8   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-26-2001, 11:42 PM
Andy Baker's Avatar Woodie Flowers Award
President, AndyMark, Inc.
FRC #3940 (CyberTooth)

Andy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond reputeAndy Baker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Andy Baker
Congrats!

Brandon,

Congrats!

Before you know it...

You'll be posting while holding a baby in one hand. And...

You'll find a spare tire around your waist. and...

You start seeing band names who you don't recognize. and...

People start calling you "mister".

But, anyway... congrats! sucker!

Andy B.
  #9   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-27-2001, 10:06 AM
no team (Volunteer)

Robby O is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Robby O
Question So how long...

Before we hear the pitter patter of little hands on the keyboard??? I can see the headlines now: "Youngest forum moderator battles evil posters!" Heh. Congrats. Oh, and I 'spose this comes in quite handy now:

Just outta curiosity, is it gonna be a FIRST wedding? Yknow, pay to sponsor a regional instead, have all your first friends there, a robot is your ring bearer, and Dean and Woody are your best men? Bah, I better sew my lip shut before I get my acount deleted. Contgratulations again.
"If I had it in me
To stop these random thoughts
And non-stop dreams
I could deal with this
Non-stop spinning world" -Less Than Jake
  #10   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-27-2001, 10:45 AM
Always be shipping.
no team
Team Role: Mentor

Jessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, ok....

....so I "nudged" Brandon to post it...took him long enough

Though my rather cynical & oddly inquisitive posts as of late may not reflect it, I am a firm believer in trying to balance negative dissapointments with positive things.

To boot, Brandon had promised me he'd post it eventually, and I felt it just fit at this moment in time.

Other really good things have been happening to me lately, but I wont get into them, cause theyre not that important for everyone to spend their time reading it ...but with all this happening in the FIRST community on the Internet lately, and with the world in general, sometimes its just best to turn the computer off & appreciate the good things in life, whether FIRST-related or not.

Have a good one.

PS - Im thrilled someone "aww-ed" along with me! Thanks, Christina & Lora!

Last edited by Jessica Boucher : 09-27-2001 at 02:24 PM.
  #11   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-27-2001, 07:06 PM
Christina's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
no team

Christina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant futureChristina has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Christina
No problem Jessica, I'm always up for a good "aww"

And, I'm sorry, but I was reading the posts, and I starting thinking..."Going to the chapel and we're, gonna get married." Hehe...stupid song will be in my head for a while now. So, do you have a date set yet??

~Christina

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney
  #12   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-27-2001, 07:13 PM
Joe Ross's Avatar Unsung FIRST Hero
FRC #0330 (Beachbots)

Rookie Year: 1997
Joe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Ross has a reputation beyond repute
can I "aww" to?
  #13   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-28-2001, 01:01 AM
Always be shipping.
no team
Team Role: Mentor

Jessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Boucher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Ross
can I "aww" to?
I dont know, what else is there for you to ""aww" to"?

Soooo much bad grammar ::cringe::

#14   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-29-2001, 01:00 AM
Post Junkie
no team (Bagel Bytes)

mnkysp6353 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mnkysp6353
aww

I dont know brandon but aww. Congratulations man and have a good life. May the First be with you. and by the way did i mention aww. Hey joe! and aww jessica
  #15   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 09-29-2001, 08:15 AM
From the Land of Circular Weather
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Lora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to allLora Knepper is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Lora Knepper Send a message via MSN to Lora Knepper
hmmm...in most cases I'd say there's entirely too much awww-age going on here... but for Brandon's announcement, I think even Joe is allowed to awww

And I KNEW it had to be you Jess!

~ lora

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: