Go to Post first robotics is a ten - Hiteak [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > Career
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-31-2008, 08:30 AM
I ᐸ3 Robots
AKA: Joey Gannon
no team

Rookie Year: 2004
jgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond reputejgannon has a reputation beyond repute
National Robotics Engineering Center is hiring!

The National Robotics Engineering Center (NREC) is an operating unit within Carnegie Mellon University’s Robotics Institute, the world’s largest robotics research and development organization. NREC is located in Pittsburgh, PA, and is currently hiring engineers for several key positions. They are hoping to hire "geeks", which they define as people with:
Quote:
A deep love of the subject matter and the work. Engineers who design robots at work and then go home and work on race cars or toy robots. It can't just be someone's job! A great mechanical engineer knows how to weld and machine, a great computer science guy has built their own PC, etc...
This description sounds like so many FIRST alumni I've met, which is why I'm excited to bring these opportunities to you.

A list of currently available positions can be found here: http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jgann...ical_Hires.pdf

If any of these jobs sounds like a good match for you, please send me a private message with a link to your resume, and I'll ensure that it ends up in the right hands. I'm also more than glad to answer any questions you may have.
2007 Pittsburgh Website Award
2006 Pittsburgh Regional Champions (thanks to 395 and 1038)
2006 Pittsburgh Rookie Inspiration & Highest Rookie Seed

Team 1388 - Eagle Robotics
2005 Sacramento Engineering Inspiration
2004 Curie Division Champions (thanks to 1038 and 175)
2004 Sacramento Rookie All-Star

_

Last edited by jgannon : 10-31-2008 at 01:12 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: