OCCRA
Go to Post CNC machine, Something every FIRST kid wants in their bedroom :) - David Kelly [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-11-2009, 10:26 PM
no team
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2002
Caio has a spectacular aura aboutCaio has a spectacular aura about
Washington and Oregon SWAT Team

Hello FIRST alumni,

We would like to invite you to be a member of the Oregon and/or Washington FIRST SWAT Team.

The SWAT team is a group of FIRST alumni that provides a great source of help to teams during the competition and building season. We accept anyone interested that is willing to help, you don't have to have a technical background.

Many states already have a SWAT team. Last year we founded the WA SWAT and, from Thursday to Saturday, we had several people helping other teams and providing enormous help to the pit admin supervisor at the Microsoft Regional. We are now adding the OR SWAT team. We wear a SWAT t-shirt and will join the group in the SWAT area near the Pit Admin table. You may be part of one or both, depends on your availability.

If you are local to OR or WA and have time, the SWAT team also visits rookie teams during the six weeks, to make sure they understand how the competition works, give advice, and provide some insight. You may also help by replying emails from rookie teams. They really appreciate it.

Please reply to us with your name, contact info and if you would be available to help any day at the OR or WA regional. Also, if still have contact with FIRST alumni, please let them know about this. If you don't want to post your info here, you can e-mail us at SwatRobotics@gmail.com.

GO FIRST!!

Caio and Jean Tenca
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SWAT Leaders
Ex-Team Manager, Mech. Leader of Westview Robotics Team 1510
Team 1510 co-founder
Former Team 955 member

Curie lives on in my heart <3
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-11-2009, 11:06 PM
FRC #1359

BrAAndon will become famous soon enough
Re: Washington and Oregon SWAT Team

I believe our team gets to decorate the pit admin table(portland regional) this year. What you are talking about sounds also, and I would also like to add my encouragement for people to help out.

See you there!!
Brandon: "Well, I have always loved trains!"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: