OCCRA
Go to Post Mistakes happen. It's how we react to them and what we learn from them that shows what type of people we are. - Daniel_LaFleur [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > CAD
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Mentor 4024, 4013
AKA: Neil the Real Deal
FRC #4013 (Jokers & Clockwork Mania)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2008
VEI Dude has a spectacular aura aboutVEI Dude has a spectacular aura about
Where do I get a password for inventor?

Appreciate any help on this... I requested a password on Autodesk's FirstBase page, but they only sent an email suggesting that our primary contact has it, which we don't. How do we go about getting this? Anyone have a phone number for a contact at Autodesk who may be able to assist with this?

Thanks,
-Neil.
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-15-2009, 04:19 PM
AKA: Katie Bach
FRC #2052 (KnightKrawler)

bachster will become famous soon enoughbachster will become famous soon enough
Re: Where do I get a password for inventor?

We have a similar problem. I am the main contact in the TIMS database, but get the following message when trying to login to the Autodesk FIRSTbase:

The information provided is not on record with the FIRST database.

Team Number: 2052
Team Email: <my email>

The FIRST database is synchronized with the Autodesk FIRSTbase database every 24 hours. Please try again later or contact your FIRST representative to ensure your team is registered with FIRST. You must be the main contact for the team in order to initially activate the team on this site. If you entered your team number or email incorrectly please click here here to try again.

I have been registered as the main contact since Monday morning. I believe our original main contact may have registered the team 2 years ago, but no one really used it since. He does not have the password, and when he tried to log in got the same message. Incidentally, when the students select "Click here if you do not know your team password to send an email to your main contact requesting your team password." - it sends me an email telling me to provide them with the password. So their system is recognizing me as the main contact for that item but not the other.

I would appreciate any help; I haven't been able to find a phone number to call, and my multiple emails from their "contact us" page have gone unanswered.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Mentor 4024, 4013
AKA: Neil the Real Deal
FRC #4013 (Jokers & Clockwork Mania)

VEI Dude has a spectacular aura aboutVEI Dude has a spectacular aura about
Re: Where do I get a password for inventor?

FWIW, Autodesk did eventually respond to my "contact-us" message, but my OS'es are unsupported -- Win 2000 and Linux.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: