Go to Post Kit wheel? Someone probably has them. N-tooth IFI sprocket? You might get lucky. Part Made By A Local Company When You're Competing 800 Miles Away? Bring three. - Billfred [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST Tech Challenge
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Sunny
no team
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2007
ttldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond reputettldomination has a reputation beyond repute
[FTC]: Anyone know how to use the Gyro?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to use the Gyro with RobotC.

I know it returns a Raw Value, but when I go to the Motors and Sensors set up screen, I see a section for Raw Value, but I don't know how that would refer to a Gyro directly.

Also, the sample code uses a GyroDriver.c, but that is not in the includes folder...is it supposed to be?

If there is not supposed to be a GyroDriver, anyone know how to convert the Raw value to the actual angle?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: