OCCRA
Go to Post The only competition we have here, folks, is the one that's in March and April. - Amanda Morrison [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Control System > FRC Control System
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-08-2009, 11:08 AM
FRC #1577

tbd is on a distinguished road
Question about Rules regarding the cRIO

I was wondering wether its possible to disconnect modules from say slot 2, slot 6 and slot 8 (1 for analog, 1 for DS, 1 for Pneumatics), seal thier connection useing the KOP supplied rubber plugs. Is it possible to pass inspection? assuming i have slot 1 plugged in, and the jumpers on for battery monitoring, and assuming i dont use any other slot than slot 4 so i keep the other modules out of the cRIO... obivously for less weight.

couldnt find any rule aginst it on "The Robot" PDF, so if anyone can point me to a rule that says otherwise, it would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Steampunk 1577 Electronics Crew
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 02-08-2009, 11:52 AM
New year, new team
FRC #1197 (Torbots)
Team Role: Engineer

Rookie Year: 2003
EricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond reputeEricH has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to EricH
Re: Question about Rules regarding the cRIO

You might take a look at Update #8. It doesn't say this directly, but it sure implies that you are correct.
2012: FRC4046 Schroedinger's Dragons

Read the rules and make a picklist before thinking about winning a competition.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: