Go to Post ... the real mark of integrity is doing the right thing even when nobody is watching. - DonRotolo [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > ChiefDelphi.com Website > Extra Discussion
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Flybotix Fanatic
FRC #1885 (iLITE)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2005
JesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond reputeJesseK has a reputation beyond repute
paper: Drive Train Field Calculations

Thread created automatically to discuss a document in CD-Media.

Drive Train Field Calculations by JesseK
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Is never around
AKA: Sam
FRC #0004 (Element)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2008
sNeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sNeff Send a message via MSN to sNeff Send a message via Yahoo to sNeff Send a message via Skype™ to sNeff
Re: paper: Drive Train Field Calculations

Jesse-

When I opened the spreadsheet, Excel immediately screamed at me about "linked spreadsheets" and forced me to break the links (and open it as a read-only document, though that may be entirely unrelated). I use a OSX10.5, Excel '04. Another mac-based friend of mine tried with Excel '08 and also had it break a little on them. Would you please post the spreadsheets that are linked to this one? Having them all at once might make Excel complain less, is my theory.

Not that I'm complaining--even in read-only, that's an immense amount of data up there, and all of it useful. Certainly it's helped give me an idea of a baseline for what I should be hoping for in testing 192's current six-wheel-drive. Great job, and thank you.

-Sam

(Right now 192 is testing our 12:1 gearbox from last year to see if we want to try a different gear ratio, and if it can take the strain from IFI traction wheels on carpet after getting off easy last year. I'm using the numbers on your spreadsheet as a baseline to aim for.)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: