OCCRA
Go to Post When you score a Supercell on your own alliance it has a tendency to sway a match... - EricLeifermann [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST Tech Challenge
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-01-2009, 09:56 PM
no team

Rookie Year: 2006
Monty Python has a spectacular aura aboutMonty Python has a spectacular aura aboutMonty Python has a spectacular aura about
[FTC]: Week One Tournaments

So the first tournaments of the season are upon us, and I know many of us are looking for some more evidence on the center goal vs. off the field goal debate.

Here are the list of teams going for the MD and NNY regional if anyone cares to read it and make some predictions.

http://ftc.csmd.edu/registration.html (Maryland FTC Regional)

http://www.clarkson.edu/nnyri/registered_teams.php (Northern New York Regional)

I for one anticipate the out of play goal dominating the weekend and deciding the tournament winner. Good luck to all competing!
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Work harder, do better.
AKA: Pinecone
FRC #2791 (Shaker Robotics) (EWCP)
Team Role: Mentor

Chris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond reputeChris is me has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Chris is me
Re: [FTC]: Week One Tournaments

Will anyone be recording matches from either event, or taking pictures of robots? It would be most appreciated.
2013 WPI Regional #1 Seed / Delphi Excellence in Engineering / Finalists (with 20, 3182), BAE Motorola Quality
2012 BAE Imagery / Finalists (with 1519, 885), CT Xerox Creativity / Semifinalists (with 2168, 118)

Proud 1714 Alumnus (2009) - 2009 Minnesota 10,000 Lakes Regional Champions (with 2826, 2470)
2791 Build Season Photo Gallery - Look here for mechanism photos
My Robotics Blog (Updated April 11 2014)
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-02-2009, 11:12 AM
FRC #2228 (Cougartech)
Team Role: Student

Rookie Year: 2008
jamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Python View Post
So the first tournaments of the season are upon us, and I know many of us are looking for some more evidence on the center goal vs. off the field goal debate.

Here are the list of teams going for the MD and NNY regional if anyone cares to read it and make some predictions.

http://ftc.csmd.edu/registration.html (Maryland FTC Regional)

http://www.clarkson.edu/nnyri/registered_teams.php (Northern New York Regional)

I for one anticipate the out of play goal dominating the weekend and deciding the tournament winner. Good luck to all competing!
Your Clarkson link is extremely outdated I'd advise no teams refer to this for reliable data.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-02-2009, 08:32 PM
no team

Monty Python has a spectacular aura aboutMonty Python has a spectacular aura aboutMonty Python has a spectacular aura about

My bad, I just went with the website that the event entry on the FIRST website said. Is there an updated list that is available?
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
FRC #2228 (Cougartech)
Team Role: Student

Rookie Year: 2008
jamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to beholdjamie_1930 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Python View Post
My bad, I just went with the website that the event entry on the FIRST website said. Is there an updated list that is available?
It's ok Clarkson hasn't even updated a single thing since at least 08 even the dates for the competition are messed up on there.
  #6   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-03-2009, 10:21 AM
All your auto points belong to us.
AKA: @doctorfogarty @UofSCFIRSTers @GarnetSq
FRC #4901 (4H Garnet Squadron Robotics)
Team Role: Mentor

JohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant futureJohnFogarty has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JohnFogarty Send a message via Yahoo to JohnFogarty Send a message via Skype™ to JohnFogarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_1930 View Post
It's ok Clarkson hasn't even updated a single thing since at least 08 even the dates for the competition are messed up on there.
Neither has SC there page still says no one has registered.
(2013) 1772 - 1 FRC Winning Alliance
(2014 - ???) 4901 - 1 FRC Winning Alliance
http://www.garnetsquadron.com/
  #7   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 12-17-2009, 10:49 AM
FTC #0153 (Blue Devil Robotics)
Team Role: Coach

Rookie Year: 2007
FTC0153 is an unknown quantity at this point

Believe it or not, Northern New York was won by three low goal robots. Since the shooters were not completely accurate, the low goalers took the championship. The robot from team 796 (Harley Wolves) was probably the best working design at the competition. It was a center goal shooter in autonomous and teleop, but did not score on all their autonomous shots. They lost because we moved the center goal in teleop and they could not get inline to score. There were only a few robots that had an autonomous program at this tournament, and I feel this was the crucial factor in our team's victory.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: