OCCRA
Go to Post Would FIRST be as amazing if not for CD? I mean it would still be this amazing place for students and mentors to be but the explosion of innovation and gathering of people together across communities has to have been greatly effected by CD. - dodar [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Technical > Programming > Java
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-13-2010, 12:58 PM
FRC #2576

frcchile will become famous soon enough
Help with NetBeans

Hello to all!!!
I have a question for you =D, I'm trying work with Java and NetBeans but we can't send the program to the Crio and we can't run the program I read about a update called v19 but I can't find it I dont know what to do, please if someone know how install or how I can send the program, if I need other things I dont know =D
Please Help me

Thank you to all!!! and sorry for my english but I am from Chile
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-13-2010, 01:37 PM
AKA: Jacob Komar
no team

Rookie Year: 2005
whytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond reputewhytheheckme has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to whytheheckme Send a message via AIM to whytheheckme Send a message via MSN to whytheheckme Send a message via Yahoo to whytheheckme Send a message via Skype™ to whytheheckme
Re: Help with NetBeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by frcchile View Post
Hello to all!!!
I have a question for you =D, I'm trying work with Java and NetBeans but we can't send the program to the Crio and we can't run the program I read about a update called v19 but I can't find it I dont know what to do, please if someone know how install or how I can send the program, if I need other things I dont know =D
Please Help me

Thank you to all!!! and sorry for my english but I am from Chile
Hey!

I toiled over this same problem a few days ago.

You need to update your cRIO's firmware. To do this, you need to perform the LabVIEW update on the machine that you used to format your cRIO.

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/lang/en/id/1534

That's the updater. Your Classmate came with the utility to format the cRIO, but you can install that using the provided disks onto any (Windows) machine. Then you can update, and when you go to format, v19 will be available.

I hope that I was clear enough. You can post here or PM me if you have any more questions!

Good Luck!
Jacob
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-13-2010, 04:08 PM
FRC #2576

frcchile will become famous soon enough

Hello brother, Thank you but I need a password in the ZIP I dont know the password.
Do you know it???

Thank you !!!! =D
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-13-2010, 08:34 PM
no team

ericarseneau is an unknown quantity at this point

The password was put out at kickoff, I dont remember what it was. I guess not being very helpful
  #5   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 01-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Needs to change his user title.
AKA: Eric Haskins
no team (CARD #6 (SCOE))
Team Role: College Student

Rookie Year: 2006
EHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond reputeEHaskins has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to EHaskins Send a message via Skype™ to EHaskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by frcchile View Post
Hello brother, Thank you but I need a password in the ZIP I dont know the password.
Do you know it???

Thank you !!!! =D
If you haven't found it it's "Breakaway4FRC!".

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: