OCCRA
Go to Post Guys, Can we agree that "we used it in the past" is not a response. Thanks. - Al Skierkiewicz [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Other > FIRST Tech Challenge
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-16-2010, 10:12 AM
FRC #1111

tdressel is an unknown quantity at this point
[FTC]: [FTC]: Program Chooser - 2010

I'm new to FTC and I'm trying to help our team get the first teleop (and/or autonomous) running from the FCS. We are using LabVIEW. We have downloaded programs to the NXT and feel they should be selectable when using the FCS. We have all the Samantha stuff working as well.

So... our problem is that when we run, we supposedly need to run "Program Chooser" on our NXT to select the TeleOp program. Problem is that "Program Chooser" doesn't appear on our NXT. Older postings from previous years speak of a "FTC Controller Station" program that will automagically download the "Program Chooser" to the NXT.

In the FTC 2010 Season and using LabVIEW - how are we supposed to get this 'program chooser' downloaded to our NXT?

-Ted Dressel, Programming Mentor
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Co Captain/Chief Programmer
AKA: Bobby
FRC #2106 (Junkyard Dogs)
Team Role: Programmer

Rookie Year: 2008
iblis432 is a splendid one to beholdiblis432 is a splendid one to beholdiblis432 is a splendid one to beholdiblis432 is a splendid one to beholdiblis432 is a splendid one to beholdiblis432 is a splendid one to beholdiblis432 is a splendid one to behold
Re: [FTC]: [FTC]: Program Chooser - 2010

in the examples folder of the FTC toolkit, there is a program chooser VI, download that to your NXT and it will work.

The default path is: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009\examples\FTC Toolkit\Program Chooser 2.0
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 10-19-2010, 03:21 PM
FRC #1111

tdressel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [FTC]: [FTC]: Program Chooser - 2010

Thank you. That's the ticket. I was looking in the wrong place. Having been a programming mentor on FRC side of things, as frustrating as the series of updates on FRC goes, I still have a "Getting Started" document that tends to keep me on the right location. I didn't find any documentation about the "Program Chooser".

HOWEVER... thanks to great people like yourself (and Chief Delphi who host this site), I can get some answers.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

-Ted Dressel, FTC programming mentor

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: