Go to Post p.s. note that 5-1/2 hours in the car with your daughter on the way to IRI is NOT the same as 10 hours in the van with seven members of Team 116 on the way to IRI. One is a wonderful familial experience, the other is an opportunity to go insane. - dlavery [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-25-2011, 04:18 PM
the Dreamer
AKA: Alex
FRC #4334 (Alberta Tech Alliance)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2008
lemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond repute
Adorn the envelopes?

I am in the final stages of creating packages to send out advertising our team to potential sponsors, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to decorate the envelopes. Your opinion is very much appreciated (http://iamrobots.tumblr.com/post/9387330810/you-choose)
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Currently teamless
no team
Team Role: Alumni

Rookie Year: 2006
Akash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond reputeAkash Rastogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adorn the envelopes?

I think its a great idea. More inviting to the potential sponsor as well. Make sure your letters all have a matching letterhead too.

My posts do not necessarily reflect the views & opinions of affiliated teams.

['13- 14]: Alumni/Mentor FRC 11 - MORT 2014 Robot Reveal |
['12-'14]: Mentor FRC 2495
| ['11-'13]: Co-Founder/Mentor FRC 3929 | ['06-'10]: Student FRC 11- MORT | ['08-'12]: Founder - EWCP
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Team Mom
AKA: Wendy Austin
FRC #1902 (Exploding Bacon)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2006
wendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond reputewendymom has a reputation beyond repute

It is a great idea, at Bacon we are all about Image and Marketing. My suggestion would be this: Place the Blue and White mailing sticker horizontally on the front of the envelope and the one with the bird on it across the seal on the back.

Both on the front are to busy.
  #4   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 08-25-2011, 08:20 PM
the Dreamer
AKA: Alex
FRC #4334 (Alberta Tech Alliance)
Team Role: Leadership

Rookie Year: 2008
lemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond reputelemiant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendymom View Post
It is a great idea, at Bacon we are all about Image and Marketing. My suggestion would be this: Place the Blue and White mailing sticker horizontally on the front of the envelope and the one with the bird on it across the seal on the back.

Both on the front are to busy.
Thanks for the advice. My only thought is that the address will be on the other side, you still think it's good to put the crest with it?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: