Go to Post If mentors don't respect the students' desire to learn and take an active role in the construction, they're missing the point of FIRST. If students refuse to accept the knowledge and experience of the mentors, that's not independence - it's arrogance. - DB213parent [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > Old Forum Archives > 1999
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 06-23-2002, 09:49 PM
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites?

Posted by Elaine Anselm, Engineer on team #191, X-Cats, from Jos Wilson High School and Xerox.

Posted on 4/28/99 8:55 PM MST

Which web sites have pictures from the competition? We have pictures and video on our site but they are only from our team and our matches. It takes a long time to go through all of the sites and I woudl like to see other pictures. I'll bet a lot of others woudl too.

Elaine

#2   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

archiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond reputearchiver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites?

Posted by Nate Smith, Student on team #74, Holland FIRST Robotics, from Holland High School and Haworth, Inc..

Posted on 4/29/99 9:04 AM MST

In Reply to: Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites? posted by Elaine Anselm on 4/28/99 8:55 PM MST:

: Which web sites have pictures from the competition? We have pictures and video on our site but they are only from our team and our matches. It takes a long time to go through all of the sites and I woudl like to see other pictures. I'll bet a lot of others woudl too.

: Elaine

I will have my pictures back from being developed on Friday, and will probably spend most of the weekend scanning them into the site.
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Forum Archival System
#0047 (ChiefDelphi)

Re: Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites?

Posted by Kyle Huang, Student on team #192, Gunn Robotics Team, from Gunn High School and Nasa Ames, Sun Microsystems, Xerox.

Posted on 5/2/99 1:42 PM MST

In Reply to: Which teams have competition picutres on their web sites? posted by Elaine Anselm on 4/28/99 8:55 PM MST:

We have some pictures, but they're pretty much only pictures of GRT. If you want to see them anyways, the URL is below. There are also written things from GRT members - 'stories' from Florida that were posted as they happened, or later in the day.

: Which web sites have pictures from the competition? We have pictures and video on our site but they are only from our team and our matches. It takes a long time to go through all of the sites and I woudl like to see other pictures. I'll bet a lot of others woudl too.

: Elaine

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: