OCCRA
Go to Post Brandon, can you make some sort of mind-reading device that i can just think "portal" and i'll go back? - Tom Schindler [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > FIRST > General Forum
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

#1   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-28-2012, 05:10 PM
incurable FIRSTaholic
FRC #0846 (Funky Monkeys)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2008
Chinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Chinmay
Deans Homework: FIRST Alumni Facebook Group

Hey FIRST Alumni, Students, and Mentors

Dean Kamen once again gave us some important homework, to find and keep track of the Alumni who have gone through FIRST. One of the easiest ways to keep track of a large number of alumni is this Facebook group for FIRST alumni. We already have 1250 members, and we can easily double the number in the coming weeks if we get in touch with our alumni.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/20361.../?notif_t=like

Lets get connected this year. Everyone can do their part in helping the effort. Contact friends and ask them to join, and most importantly, if you are an alumni, join the group! We can get 20 years of FRC represented here, and if each one of us can get even a few more alumni on this network, we can make this group huge! Thanks for your help, and I hope you all enjoy the final matches of the FIRST Championships!

-Chinmay

http://www.becauserobots.org
Man is a robot with Defects
  #2   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-18-2013, 02:40 PM
incurable FIRSTaholic
FRC #0846 (Funky Monkeys)
Team Role: Mentor

Rookie Year: 2008
Chinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to beholdChinmay is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Chinmay
Re: Deans Homework: FIRST Alumni Facebook Group

Just spoke to Dean at lunch today, and am sitting with Mrs. Kamen right now, she has a personal request for you all to join the Facebook group to help connect FIRST alumni. We are going to make a push to get lots of alumni on the group in the coming weeks. Please let your current and past teammates know! Like I've said before, if we can get 20 years of FIRST represented here, we can have an incredible network of people.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/203615639698314/

The Facebook group's name is "FIRST Alumni" Thanks for all your help!

-Chinmay Jaju
Yale University '15
Team 846 and 558

P.S, post your graduation year/team affiliation below. I think it'll be fun to see how many years of alumni have seen this thread.

http://www.becauserobots.org
Man is a robot with Defects
  #3   Spotlight this post!  
Unread 04-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Electrical Mentor for Team 701
FRC #0701 (RoboVikes)
Team Role: Electrical

Rookie Year: 2007
Steven Sigley is a name known to allSteven Sigley is a name known to allSteven Sigley is a name known to allSteven Sigley is a name known to allSteven Sigley is a name known to allSteven Sigley is a name known to all
Re: Deans Homework: FIRST Alumni Facebook Group

I always wondered if there was something like this but never searched. Thanks for posting

From 2007-2010 I was a student of team 701 and now I mentor them. Glad to see how far they've come this year winning our first and second regionals EVER at Sacramento and Colorado.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: