| I wasn't pouting; just cowering in fear because I actually thought you were mad at me... I didn't want a clipboard to the head like Billfred here. - Jon K. [more] |
GUSS Scouting System
New: 02-22-2009 12:37 AM
Updated: 03-19-2009 12:13 PM
Total downloads: 709 times
Excel 2007 based scouting system for the 2009 season.
Optimized for easy data collection and data entry. Not your typical Excel spreadsheet.
Rev b improvements:
* Added match winner forecast
* Corrected mandate that one team win. Added ability to have a tie match.
* Added more data validation / error traps.
* Made observed attributes more configurable. Text on "Attributes" sheet, Column A will show up on other sheets and scouting paper sheet. Ranges are now all 0 (bad), 1 (medium/average), & 2 (good). Default values are also configurable.
* Added averages of all observed attributes on the team sheets. Now can see, for example, the % win of a team.
* Added a match evaluation sheet that shows detailed data for all teams in a match and also predicts the winner.
* Added match delete function. Removes match entries from team sheets, decrements # matches played, recomputes scores & ranks. Accessed from the match input sheet.
* Fixed bug where team names not copied when team sheets created.
* Added "Our Team" field (on Matches sheet). Matches with your team # will be highlighted in the matches list.
* Fixed bug (finally ?? !!) with team list and vlookup / validation.
* Made available a untested, ready for someone else to correct, 2003 export version. Compatability issues will most likely be around field validation and formatting. It should'nt take more than an hour or so for someone to clean up this version. I'd do it, but do not have this version anymore. If someone does do the clean up, could you make it available to others. Thanks.
* Added 5 additional columns on the team list page to display the average values from each team sheet. For example, scoring ability, feed HP, HP scoring ability, etc. Also provided the means to quickly sort on these values. This allows you to, for example, see which team has the best human player.
* Fixed critical bug associated with match data not written correctly IF team sheet was not sorted by Team #
* Fixed color issue with "Our Team" on matches sheet
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.