OCCRA
Go to Post Mistakes happen. It's how we react to them and what we learn from them that shows what type of people we are. - Daniel_LaFleur [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi > CD-Media > Photos
CD-Events   CD-Media   CD-Spy   FRC-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

photos

papers

everything



#2 and #3

By: Andy Grady
New: 01-31-2006 09:44 PM
Updated: 05-24-2007 10:07 PM
Views: 2839 times


#2 and #3

As I had stated...the NERD's are about to multiply. Introducing the next pair of NERD's on the list. To our left, Ms. Jessica Boucher, formerly of team 237 out of Watertown CT. To our right, Justin, alumni of team 146 (PSNH and West High School, Blue Lightning) out of Manchester.

These two may come as no suprise...but I urge you to remember...

This is only the beginning.

Are you next?

Recent Viewers

  • Guest

Discussion

view entire thread

Reply

02-01-2006 12:00 PM

Elgin Clock


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Hey Andy Hook me up with a shirt.

Since Jess and Justin stole our first 2 digits in my team number, can I be preassigned NERD. #7 or 237?



02-01-2006 03:53 PM

Andy Grady


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgin Clock
Hey Andy Hook me up with a shirt.

Since Jess and Justin stole our first 2 digits in my team number, can I be preassigned NERD. #7 or 237?
Elgin...you can't just ask for a shirt and get one you daffy son of a gun.

You like the rest of the world will find out VERY soon who the NERD's are...



02-01-2006 04:03 PM

coastertux


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

How can one become a NERD?



02-01-2006 04:07 PM

BoyWithCape195


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

All people wearing the shirt so far are from New England Teams so, this is just a guess...

New England Robotics Division??



02-01-2006 04:10 PM

Heretic121


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

something close to that... but more info will come within the month of feburary from what i heard from a little birdy...



02-01-2006 05:32 PM

Rich Wong


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

I want to be a N.E.R.D. toooooo!
What do I have to do?



02-01-2006 05:35 PM

Greg Perkins


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wong
I want to be a N.E.R.D. toooooo!
What do I have to do?

lol, not be from New York...thats one rivalry robotics shall never break down!



02-01-2006 05:37 PM

Andy Grady


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wong
I want to be a N.E.R.D. toooooo!
What do I have to do?
Rich may quite possibly be the only New Yorker who would be able to wear a NERD shirt....alll he has to do is renounce the Yankees and come to New England to enjoy a massive bowl of 'Chowdah'.



02-01-2006 05:41 PM

Rich Wong


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Grady
Rich may quite possibly be the only New Yorker who would be able to wear a NERD shirt....alll he has to do is renounce the Yankees and come to New England to enjoy a massive bowl of 'Chowdah'.
I'm a Mets fan! (we don't talk about them in public)
I live in Queens NY, I can't be a Yankee fan.



02-01-2006 05:54 PM

Conor Ryan


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

NERDs...gotta collect them all!



02-01-2006 07:37 PM

Andy Grady


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Wong
I'm a Mets fan! (we don't talk about them in public)
I live in Queens NY, I can't be a Yankee fan.
YOU STOLE PEDRO!

I'll think about it



02-01-2006 09:06 PM

Jeff Rodriguez


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

So, who's going to be #4? They'll be from New England (looks like the Manchester area), possibly of college age or older, and has been involved in FIRST for years (i can't even add up all the experience between those three). I have a few ideas who it could be.

By the way, is that a picture of the conglomerate game (from '01?) on the wall in the background?



02-02-2006 01:07 AM

Heretic121


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre
So, who's going to be #4? They'll be from New England (looks like the Manchester area), possibly of college age or older, and has been involved in FIRST for years (i can't even add up all the experience between those three). I have a few ideas who it could be.

By the way, is that a picture of the conglomerate game (from '01?) on the wall in the background?
ya i noticed that lol...

#4 will be someone close to the above 3 NERDs *andy, jess, justin* as #2+#3 are both close to andy... so if you are good friends with andy show yourselves now =P

*im guessing maybe mr. lil teddy boucher =X *the whole sister thing probably helps HAHA



02-02-2006 05:36 AM

Andy Grady


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre
So, who's going to be #4? They'll be from New England (looks like the Manchester area), possibly of college age or older, and has been involved in FIRST for years (i can't even add up all the experience between those three). I have a few ideas who it could be.

By the way, is that a picture of the conglomerate game (from '01?) on the wall in the background?

Hint: Nerd 4 and 5 are most definately NOT from the Manchester Area. Oh and all of the NERD's will not all have the same profile and experience...and many of them I will barely know.

By the way, the picture you are looking at in the backround is not the 2001 game...it is something called River Rediculous (it has already been posted on Delphi in the past). Was basically a spoof based on ideas for River Rage.



02-02-2006 11:44 AM

Jessica Boucher


Unread Re: pic: #2 and #3

I relate the experience of recieving a NERD shirt to that of recieving MOE socks.

If you know what MOE socks are (better if you OWN a pair)...you might have a NERD shirt coming your way.

But even I don't know who is next. So quit im-ing me about it!



view entire thread

Reply
previous
next

Tags

loading ...



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.

The Chief Delphi Forums are sponsored by Innovation First International, Inc.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © Chief Delphi