PDA

View Full Version : Web Page Pictures

mtaman02
01-22-2004, 06:21 PM
Hey All,

I have been putting a website together to help My old Team 522 out and I realized I am missing pictures normally the reply would be check the gallery but I already did that and now I ask those who were at the competitions

If any one has taken picture in the PA Regionals and was teamed up with 522 i could use a couple of pictures

If any one has taken pictures in the Houston Nationals (Curie Div. I think ) and was teamed with 522 i could use a couple of pictures .

or if you were there just taking pictures of teams period i would like any of those who are 522'a

thanks ahead for any assistance

you can email them to Transits_Dayrunner2k2@Yahoo.com

p.s. I found a simple picture resizer in case any one needs it. It can take any picture and you can tell it what size you want it to be. It does not do picture editing In general. you can find it at Download.com its called Photo Resizer and its freeware. I like it b/c my kodak takes good pictures but there large like 2000x1400 (estimating only) and it won't lemme reduce the pics. So I needed a picture resizer and well there it is. Its straight forward and easy to use.

deltacoder1020
01-22-2004, 08:21 PM
So I needed a picture resizer and well there it is. Its straight forward and easy to use.

eh, i just use photoshop :)

iamnafets
01-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Imagemagick :). Add a script and you can have it do it all for you. I'm the proud coder of a fully automatic photo gallery yay for me.

Rickertsen2
01-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Imagemagick :). Add a script and you can have it do it all for you. I'm the proud coder of a fully automatic photo gallery yay for me.
Hah. I have an image gallery on paper, but have never gotten around to coding it. Does that count?

iamnafets
01-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Imagemagick hates spaces. That's my tip of the day. If you ever run into that problem it'll save you a lot of headaches unless you use the plugin version. But everyone likes the exec(""); because it basically destroys all security. Yay.

deltacoder1020
01-23-2004, 12:32 AM
If I were really going to do an image gallery, I'd probably just use iPhoto and export them en masse.

DCA Fan
02-08-2004, 06:26 PM
I use Photoshop to resize, and for html galleries I use Coffeecup Image Viewer. It's freeware and makes thumbs automatically. http://www.coffeecup.com

Aignam
02-08-2004, 10:00 PM
I use Photoshop to resize, and for html galleries I use Coffeecup Image Viewer. It's freeware and makes thumbs automatically. http://www.coffeecup.com
Thank you. Just checked this out, and I'm thoroughly content with its abilities. Thanks, so much.