PDA

View Full Version : For Rookies Only-(but you can look too)

Wayne C.
04-03-2002, 04:37 PM
Now that the main season is coming to a close, I want to ask the rookies what they learned this year. So indulge me and fill in the 4 blanks below:

The one thing I know now that I wish I knew then is _______.

The whole season would have been much easier if we had help with ___________.

I am especially proud of my team because _________.

Next year we will improve our team by ___________.

WC
:cool:

Elgin Clock
04-03-2002, 11:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Noooooooooooooooo!

Open ended essay questions!!!

Must repress bad memories!
<Going to my "happy zone"> <takes deep breaths and counts backwards from 100> LOL

Anywho.....this is a great thread idea, I will be checking this one constantly.

Carolyn Duncan
04-05-2002, 07:35 PM
I don't think this should be limited to Rookies... I think this would be a great way for rookies to see that even verteran teams have problems too. It also allows people from other teams to help out with something they saw at a competition if the mentioner asks for an opinion... So I hope that makes sense. If others agree I'll fill in the blanks if not, I won't.

Jim
04-05-2002, 09:48 PM
The one thing I know now that I wish I knew then is _______.
Mount the antenna with a clear 360 degree view (I know, almost too rookie of a mistake to make, but hey-whadyagonnado?)

The whole season would have been much easier if we had help with ___________.
Well, not an exact answer but-It would have been easier if we'd started a little earlier.

I am especially proud of my team because _________.
For rookie team, we built a robust, reliable all around robot-and we grew closer over time as we all learned more respect for each other. (at least it seems that way)

Next year we will improve our team by ___________. Starting Earlier, developing the club at the school, doing fun side projects, sharpening a good community involvement plan.