PDA

View Full Version : Team 358

DarkJedi613
02-16-2005, 07:29 AM
So...I've finally gotten some more information and stuff up on our website and I'd like some comments on it. I know the layout isn't all that great, but I've been too busy working on content (and the robot!) to finish the new layout. Feel free to comment with ideas, suggestions etc. Also there will be more pictures up once I get home, and the resources section is being redone. :)

http://www.team358.org

Also if anyone has any display problems please tell me. :ahh:

i_am_Doug
02-16-2005, 10:09 AM
gj there

Petey
02-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Not bad.

Simple, but solid.

Could use a bit more of a definite layout. Looks a little bit just "splashed" over the page. Perhaps some table use for more clean-cut look?

--Petey

DarkJedi613
02-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Could use a bit more of a definite layout. Looks a little bit just "splashed" over the page. Perhaps some table use for more clean-cut look?
It is tables. ;) I'm not quite sure what you mean though, do you mean like make it so the borders can be seen?

lookslikeapuma
02-16-2005, 02:03 PM
very nice, however while browsing it with Firefox 1.0 (Windows XP Pro) i noticed :
The `Media`, `Downloads`, `Our Projects`, `Contact Us` pages had their top banner misaligned (i'm supposing it was set to vertical align: center, i haven't had time to check your source code, but i'm sure you'll see what i mean if you check it)

great site though.

Petey
02-16-2005, 02:35 PM
It is tables. ;) I'm not quite sure what you mean though, do you mean like make it so the borders can be seen?

I meant so that it looks more uniform. The central images are not aligned, it doesn't look like. The navbar certainly is.

I don't know--just something to visible separate the content from the rest of the page.

--Petey