PDA

View Full Version : what time zone?

Amy Beth
04-12-2002, 10:39 PM
curious...when the site says what time a message is posted...what time zone is that? it's like 8 hours ahead of my time...

Brandon Martus
04-12-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by AmyBeth330
curious...when the site says what time a message is posted...what time zone is that? it's like 8 hours ahead of my time...

Are you logged in or not....

If you are logged in, and its 8 hours ahead of your time, chances are you don't have the time-zone settings correct in your Options. Click 'profile' in the upper left, and set it to whatever timezone you're in.

If you are not logged in... it defaults to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Amy Beth
04-13-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Brandon Martus

Are you logged in or not....

If you are logged in, and its 8 hours ahead of your time, chances are you don't have the time-zone settings correct in your Options. Click 'profile' in the upper left, and set it to whatever timezone you're in.

If you are not logged in... it defaults to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

/me grins sheepishly.

thanks brandon.

Greg McCoy
04-14-2002, 08:27 PM
If we live in Indiana, do we need to change the time zone to make up for the fact that we aren't on DST?

Brandon Martus
04-14-2002, 08:32 PM
not sure exactly.
just adjust the timezone until the time is right in the upper left under the 47 chiefdelphi.com logo:)

Wetzel
04-15-2002, 02:41 AM
Another oddity that I can not for the life of me find a pattern to is that sometimes the deplhi time is an hour ahead of me. Then it goes back. I've been watching and am about to start a log of where and when I notice it.

Wetzel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finder of minor bugs.
Minor anoyance.