PDA

View Full Version : 2006 what will it be

killerofkiller
05-01-2005, 02:11 AM
hmm well i was just wondering through my DeadAim logs, and stumbled accross a chat session in the room "FIRST REGIONALS" during the first week of the season. during this session we where honored with Dave's presence and here is what he had to say

davelavery@mac.com (11:19:25 PM): OK, you guys get it first - here is the first game clue for 2006: "the fox is in the hen house"

i have the full chat session on my computer, PM me for it
edit: i have attached the file since it was too big to send as a PM

Kyle
05-01-2005, 02:16 AM
hmm well i was just wondering through my DeadAim logs, and stumbled accross a chat session in the room "FIRST REGIONALS" during the first week of the season. during this session we where honored with Dave's presence and here is what he had to say

davelavery@mac.com (11:19:25 PM): OK, you guys get it first - here is the first game clue for 2006: "the fox is in the hen house"

i have the full chat session on my computer, PM me for it

I think it is one of Dave's ways of messing with our heads again, or maybe it means we have to go inside a closed area and take something out, maybe in a lexan box so the drivers can still see or something. But most likely hes just throwing us off cause we all know its going to be a water game anyway. :)

Cory
05-01-2005, 02:17 AM
search before you post (http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32164)

Eugenia Gabrielov
05-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Would it be possible to rename this thread, and then discuss it somewhat seriously? The link Cory gives is what the discussion seems to be leading to...we didn't get terribly far in that one :). Maybe this could be a serious speculation thread?

Billfred
05-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Foxes in hen houses, eh?

Perhaps we'll have something kinda like 2001 with the bridge, where the field is rather well-divided into two parts, with only a very small and inconvenient way to get between? Then once you get in, you're really in.

Freddy Schurr
05-01-2005, 11:44 AM
i am confused, as usual

Ryan Foley
05-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Would it be possible to rename this thread, and then discuss it somewhat seriously? The link Cory gives is what the discussion seems to be leading to...we didn't get terribly far in that one :). Maybe this could be a serious speculation thread?

I agree with you. The thread Cory linked to usually involves some wacky and crazy game ideas, so a thread for serious anaylsis of everything that Dave says would be a good idea.

By the way, at the wrap party in atlanta he said two things to me when I jokingly asked about the 2006 game, hovercrafts and "think of the english channel".

Honestly, Dave gives the most cryptic clues, they are designed to not make any sense.

Have fun speculating!

(I'll just watch, analyzing what Dave says about the game makes my brain hurt)

tiffany34990
05-01-2005, 02:15 PM
i remember this chat...i still remember him saying that...it blew my mind then and it still blows my mind now.... :confused:

well back to blowing my mind w/ calc, history, bio and literature... (yay for ib...)

Arefin Bari
05-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Dean Kamen: Hey Dave, here is your homework for the rest of the year before 2006 season starts.

Dave Lavery: What's that?

Dean Kamen: Whenever you get chance, dont miss it. Confuse the heck out of the FIRSTers, so they pull their hair off even before the 2006 season gets closer.

Dave Lavery: Right on.

Ian Curtis
05-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Oh no!! Regarding "fox in the hen house" - They're going to replay the 2002 game except it will be 1v1 and you'll always be against 71. *goes and hides in a corner*

miketwalker
05-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh no!! Regarding "fox in the hen house" - They're going to replay the 2002 game except it will be 1v1 and you'll always be against 71. *goes and hides in a corner*

If that's the case, I'll just make sure I work with 180... and I won't have to worry tooo much ;) *Images of Finals on Einstein in 2002 flash through my head*

tiffany34990
05-01-2005, 06:27 PM
If that's the case, I'll just make sure I work with 180... and I won't have to worry tooo much ;) *Images of Finals on Einstein in 2002 flash through my head*

yeah..i should stay home then..lol.....go s.p.a.m.!!!

nice one arefin though :)

SizzelChest330
05-02-2005, 12:39 AM
WHOA I think I got it!!!

There is going to be a live fox!!!... Inside a hen house!!!!
Huh HUH what do you guys think!!
I must be like genius here!!

Haha I'm kidding....
I think its too farfetched to even remotely spark a clue

Dont forget this

All I have to say is .... inflatable clowns.

-dave

Dave Lavery said this back in the "Notice and patterns" Thread while we were talking about next years game....

sure_smile
05-27-2005, 04:46 PM
oh great....in a way, i wish i hadn't found this...

now i am going to check it every day and see if anyone posted something new...

my free time is going to be devoted to examining every possible angle on hovercrafts, the english channel, and foxes in henhouses. oh dear.

go FIRST! :D

sure_smile
05-27-2005, 04:47 PM
oh no, did i just see something about inflatable clowns?!

sarahbeara22
05-28-2005, 08:05 PM
dont know but cant wait