01-21-2010, 11:13 AM
I recently wired a cypress board to a single switch. I have good communications and everything, however the board seems to be really sensitive. If i am holding the board, all of the inputs will constantly flash on-off. On the switch that i wired, when i switch off, the light stays off on the digital display. but when i turn it on, it will constantly flash. Is this normal. I assume its just due to my poor wiring job. Anything to reduce this sensitivity, other than rewiring with solid core wires?