OCCRA
Go to Post I fear sometimes as time increases between the present and when someone started, some sight of just how hard it can be to field a functioning robot for a young team is lost. - xForceDee [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
asid61
Today 09:07 PM
Sensors, TalonSRX vs Roborio
You can edit the frame periods, but there's not much point. The difference between a 1khz and a 10ms control loop isn't that big. That being said, we use Talon PID for everything. Why? 1. It's easy...
(735 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Shifter4039
Today 08:32 PM
2018 STEMley Cup Championship
STEMley SUPER CUBES: Two special STEMley SUPER CUBES will be in play at the November 3rd STEMley Cup Championship: one red-colored SUPER CUBE and one blue-colored SUPER CUBE. The cloth cover of the...
(700 views, 1 replies)
New Post
EricH
Today 08:25 PM
Class of 2019, where are you applying?
If you have questions about SD Mines, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Still have a couple connections in the area. SDSM&T, BSME '12.
(3,373 views, 53 replies)
New Post
Daniel Kassab
Today 08:16 PM
360 Degree Video from IROC Quarterfinals Match
Is it possible to do the full 360 degrees but also split it into the two halves for a VR headset?
(237 views, 2 replies)
New Post
ctt956
Today 07:47 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #745
"Okay, so this is how we're going to unload the road cases from the truck. Drive straight to that end of the parking lot, then stop and we'll open the rear gate and release the parking brakes on the...
(205 views, 12 replies)
New Post
natejo99
Today 07:21 PM
Fouls requiring multiple robots
This is a valid point, but why should a replay be dependent on the type of match being played then? I'd argue if the logic applies to fouls, it applies to replays as well, since both scenarios could...
(8,684 views, 80 replies)
New Post
Sydney225
Today 06:10 PM
Team 20 Help Desk
I just posted a video about how to solve the java runtime not found error in Visual Studio.
(815 views, 7 replies)
New Post
risho900
Today 04:52 PM
Robot loosing comms to major voltage drops
Thanks guys but figured out. Battery just not charged enuff
(230 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Today 04:44 PM
Power Outage at CAGE Match 2018
As someone who is no stranger to off-season disasters, I know how hard it can be to keep an event running despite calamities. Cheers to making it happen!
(417 views, 5 replies)
New Post
MikLast
Today 04:22 PM
Mission Mayhem 2018 Live Stream
https://i.imgur.com/I3UZYPF.png Im not totally sure how livestreams work, but in theory the uploader can go in and remove the songs that are getting it blocked. It will look like one of these two...
(198 views, 3 replies)
New Thread
Hugh Meyer
Today 03:27 PM
CAGE Match 2018 Photos and Video
Hi Everyone, CAGE Match 2018 photos and videos are at the following links. Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cybercards1529/albums/72157699441865032 Match...
(114 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Squillo
Today 03:22 PM
[FRC Blog] 2019 Awards Update
We realized a long time ago that our efforts to build and sustain a VEX program on our island were not helping us at all w/r/t the Chairman's Award. To us, it has always seemed to be about "drinking...
(3,909 views, 30 replies)
New Post
TBKahouna
Today 03:01 PM
RoboZone Podcast Episode #078 - Its ALL about that SWERVE!
WOWZER! Thanks for sharing! That's heavy weight full of good information, opinions and advice!
(386 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Rowley
Today 02:19 PM
Registration 2019
Whether it's luck or skill in registering, a mismatch in supply and demand means we're going to have winners and losers. This year it looks like we may not be total "winners" -- we are registered...
(17,648 views, 114 replies)
New Post
jtrv
Today 12:08 PM
[FF]: 2019 Season Long Fantasy FIRST
1. Falcon (EricH) 2. 1.21 GW (Hailey.faiella, SnapDragon, thefoxisloose, AltSudo, Attention) 3. Questionable Decisionmakers (Brian Maher, TDav540, saikiranra, Kellen Hill) 4. The Breakfast Company...
(2,840 views, 50 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 11:38 AM
Gender Breakdown of CD
I moved up an age bracket between my poll and this one, I feel old.
(1,091 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Caleb Sykes
Today 11:34 AM
paper: Miscellaneous Statistics Projects 2018
Are you referring specifically to any of my books or just speaking generally? I'm assuming the latter here. My general match prediction algorithm is a raw average of predicted contribution win...
(3,276 views, 16 replies)
New Post
bdaroz
Today 10:26 AM
goto first new post broken with Chrome on Windows?
Yep, still driving me nuts... seemingly randomly.
(4,265 views, 32 replies)
New Post
JohnFogarty
Today 07:07 AM
Greyt Universal Cascade Elevator and Powercube Claw
We were the 1st seed captain at 2 in-season events, won both using the claw. Made to semis in Turing losing to the the eventual division winners. Just finished the last offseason event for the robot...
(59,870 views, 246 replies)
New Post
AriMB
Today 03:00 AM
pic: Zebra's DART at HHH Invitational (Data Release)
Here's what I got using the 2017 data and field: https://i.imgur.com/UO9XlUel.png I went back to flipping the field on x=27 rather than rotating around the center point because the field last year...
(700 views, 13 replies)