Go to Post and if you don't know what i'm doing, that makes two of us. - RogerR [more]
Home
Go Back   Chief Delphi
CD-Media   CD-Spy  
portal register members calendar search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ rules

subscribed threads only Play   Pause

EventByThread/PostForum
New Post
FletcherS7
Yesterday 10:45 PM
RoboRIO dpkg or apt
Sounds like someone noticed the USB wireless adapter support.
(344 views, 7 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:26 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #724
Safety glasses? Check. Sweatshirts? Check. Targets for boulder shooting checks? Check. X marks the spot. Richard: Uh-oh. I'm NOT Andy Baker.
(24 views, 1 replies)
New Post
rstrawsi
Yesterday 10:25 PM
BIG BANG! 2018
The Goon Squad - Team 3604 - will be attending Big Bang for the 3rd in a row. TnT are awesome hosts and it is a great facility for a summer event (lots of room and air conditioned). If your team...
(2,052 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Billfred
Yesterday 10:11 PM
CD's Unofficial Caption Contest #723
Now that I've given people heartburn, let's get to it! First place goes to: Second place goes to:
(283 views, 17 replies)
New Post
EricH
Yesterday 10:06 PM
FRC Live Trivia Tonight! Win Prizes, best your friends!
This. 9:00 Eastern is 6:00 Pacific, and the West Coast folks are stuck in traffic any time between 4 and 7. ;):p (At least the ones in places with a rush hour, like SoCal.) And also... a little...
(204 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Van DanderWide
Yesterday 09:44 PM
Invitation to Stryke Force Open Houses
Echoing all the kudos from the WiredCats! The Stryke Force open house was a hit and a great GP gesture to discuss and learn in a relaxed setting. Team Lance-A-Bot divided our visitors between 2...
(3,265 views, 16 replies)
New Post
Scott L.
Yesterday 09:34 PM
RGB Light PLC project Help
Project update: So far I have have acquired the bulbs (FUTD04) and a transmitter(FUTD01). using open lighting architecture software on the rpi I can control the lights. I'm still working on getting...
(181 views, 3 replies)
New Post
UnofficialForth
Yesterday 09:10 PM
Getting into College and FRC
Personally being a Math and Computer Science and Ambassador for the College of Science at Purdue, I can give you a run down of what they value a lot. My Tips: 1. Show dedication and passion in...
(2,627 views, 15 replies)
New Post
Type
Yesterday 08:31 PM
775 Pro Drive
6". I believe adjusted FPS came down to about 14~15 FPS. We noticed that we started pulling higher amps, and drifting was noticeable between each side (more than at the start). We didn't ever...
(375 views, 5 replies)
New Post
pkrishna3082
Yesterday 08:24 PM
Team 498's Newest T Shirt Shooter Robot - Decimiator
Looks great! But if it isn't powered solely by deCIMate gearboxes, I'd be sorely disappointed. :p
(691 views, 12 replies)
New Post
escime
Yesterday 08:15 PM
WVROX 2018
There will again be 3 scholarships to WVU given out (these are significant $4000/yr scholarships), a mentor award, a Gracious Professionalism Award, and we are devising 3-4 fun team awards. The...
(3,159 views, 21 replies)
New Post
Lael
Yesterday 08:10 PM
3D Printers
We have a number of Anycubic I3 megas - they print PLA perfectly, but the beds are not perfectly level across the bed, which makes larger prints challenging. But for 'most' prints, these work really...
(4,190 views, 55 replies)
New Post
Mads Eskildsen
Yesterday 08:08 PM
My First Swerve (Feedback Wanted)
I have split the rotation hub into two parts and have them bolted together in cad for easier manufacturing. I have changed around gearing so now you get at 6:1 one from cim to wheel with an adjusted...
(886 views, 8 replies)
New Post
nomythicalbeast
Yesterday 06:30 PM
2018 Shirt Trading Thread
It turns out I will be attending IRI as a spectator! I will bring 2491 shirts, the purple tie-dye with the unicorn on front. Id love shirts from 16, 33, 118, 125, 195, 234, 330, 359, 1024, 1533,...
(54,521 views, 314 replies)
New Post
derekhohos
Yesterday 06:24 PM
Looking for Fuel Cell CAD 2009
Doing a Google search, it appears that Team 67 (HOT) archived CAD files of the game pieces, including the ball and trailer, in a public Google Drive ZIP file here:...
(435 views, 4 replies)
New Post
mman1506
Yesterday 04:35 PM
T shirt Cannon barrel material and adaptor
Be careful with that. The problem with PVC is not that it's not rated for the pressure but because when it fails it fails in a spectacular fashion. Remember with water pressure there's no risk of...
(1,444 views, 19 replies)
New Post
Trying to Help
Yesterday 03:49 PM
BattleCry 360 degree videos!
Thanks for mentioning that! If you're watching it on a desktop / laptop, just clicking on the video allows you to move the field of view around. Brighid
(399 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Francis-134
Yesterday 03:39 PM
BattleCry XIX
Hey all, I'm in the process of uploading all the matches. They will all be up on this Youtube playlist and in a little bit on TBA, once everything is up.
(618 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Nemo
Yesterday 03:01 PM
cRIO replacement for demo bot
Our team got the Gorgon to work on an old robot. Based on how quickly one of our programmers got it to work, this might be one of the easiest ways to get an FRC robot running. I've always wanted to...
(295 views, 6 replies)
New Post
samthesnake
Yesterday 02:44 PM
Makerbot Replicator 2 vs Ultimaker 2 vs Formlab Form 2
Yes, I should think thatd be the best. You can always upgrade later on.
(1,185 views, 24 replies)